555_elCheapo_Pizza
If the things said in the past reason is why any of you continue to loathe & mock me with random trolls then please accept my utmost apologies. This especially means SaraJ, whom I am NOW aware was even more affected by my strange wording then I suspect most of you were. Know this, those who actually took the time to get to know me DO understand me to some degree & I thank them for taking what precious time they used in doing so. That said, Unlike MF or LDD, I am now aware of your pain & offer solstace in your graceful understanding of my being. This is not sarcasm, but rather a note of appreciation for holding back & expressing your thoughts where I can see & understand what went wrong so long ago. Again, my apologies to any who once felt ashamed to admit it. Thanx again, ZaZu.

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Pffft ignore the trolls CJ.
Our regular posters here don't have an issue with you so don't get involved in the mind games with the trolls and clones
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
I guess that Da_wizard, APVG, Middle_Finger, Live_DD/NFD aka ChickenFucker aren't or haven't ever been "Regular" posters then, huh? Well, this wasn't meant/directed torwards them & they can just screw they're own damn selves... Farkaan@$$holz!!!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe wrote:
I guess that Da_wizard, APVG, Middle_Finger, Live_DD/NFD aka ChickenFucker aren't or haven't ever been "Regular" posters then, huh? Well, this wasn't meant/directed torwards them & they can just screw they're own damn selves... Farkaan@$$holz!!!

Get Some!!

Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
Ahh, Go Make maanjuice with moosejuice then..... DRINK SOME!!!
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Ask_Doc_Spock wrote:
Ahh, Go Make maanjuice with moosejuice then..... DRINK SOME!!!

You sick son of a prick.
Is that what you dumb fucks do in them hills?

Rednecks need to GTFO and go make a mud pie or sum...Ehhhh

We dont swing that way kid.....Now go play with yourself in traffic MMk.

Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
I' much rather play with you, boo. :* :* Nom-Nom-Nom
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.