MattSabbath13
Does anyone know if there is a way to get some of the old VH1 Behind the Music shows on DVD?  I taped a few but I do not have a working VCR and well they are obsolete now.  Would like to pick up a few of those.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
Jayman
You can always check on http://www.ioffer.com and use the search function.  There's probably people selling some of them.  People that recorded it from tv and made discs out of them.  That's where I go for bootlegs of tv series and all that. 
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
I'm a cyber security freak so I don't know if I want to buy from just anyone lol.  But I'll look into it.  Thanks for the info!
Quote 0 0
Jayman
No problem. If you have any questions about the site let me know.  If you're worried about security, they're not asking for a credit card number.  It's just like Ebay.  Sellers accept paypal or google checkout and all that.  Sellers all have their feedback on there.  Thank god for that site.  I was able to get so much stuff that was never officially released to dvd.  
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
oh awesome.  That sounds ok actually.  I do Cyber Security work so don't mind me being a little paranoid about certain things.
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Did you check out the Ted Nugent episode?  I still gotta watch that one. 
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Yeah the Nuge one is good.  I remember that one being wild.  "I wasn't addicted to drugs or alcohol, I was addicted to girls!"  - Ted
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
I got to see the last of the Ted Nugent one today.  it pisses me off that I can't find it on demand on comcast.
I miss them re-running the episodes all week long.  I kept missing the Weird Al episode and accidentally got the Styx one on tape when I thought I was taping the Weird Al one.  yes I am taping them on the VCR.  but I don't save them unless it's a band or topic I really care about.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Aw I remember Weird Al was a good one.  Also liked the Megadeth episode how David Ellefson and Dave Mustaine met.  "knock knock, (mustaine answers)  Ellefson: Do you know anywhere I could get some cigarettes? (door slams)  knock knock, (mustaine answers again)  Ellefson:  You know where I can get some beer?  Mustaine:  Alright now you're talking!"
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Ted Nugent episode was great.  I can't wait till he comes back to my area.  I had to miss him last year with the major hurricanes and all that. 
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
I saw him a long time ago, I think 97 at our old Three Rivers stadium that used to hold The Steelers and Pirates home games.  I always liked him.  Good old school rocker, I even have some of his hunting vids somewhere (in VHS).
Quote 0 0

Add a Website Forum to your website.