ZaktarZodiac
Why the hell isn't he responding? Did some retarded asshat lock him out of his profile?

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER wrote:

Why the hell isn't he responding? Did some retarded asshat lock him out of his profile?


You sick fucktard.....Get help FAT BOY!

Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
Ban Hammer, perhaps?
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Someone should use a hammer on your middle_finger dykebag!

Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
it was just a suggestion
no need to get your panties in a bunch
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe wrote:

Someone should use a hammer on your middle_finger dykebag!


Pfffffft...

Get a rope ya Tard.

Quote 0 0
da_wizard
didn't your mother ever tell you Finger......if you don't have anything nice to say to the gooofy ,pear shaped, slope-headed window licker ....don't say anything at all.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
da_wizard wrote:

didn't your mother ever tell you Finger......if you don't have anything nice to say to the gooofy ,pear shaped, slope-headed window licker ....don't say anything at all.
you forgot;  thread-locker
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
da_wizard wrote:

didn't your mother ever tell you Finger......if you don't have anything nice to say to the gooofy ,pear shaped, slope-headed window licker ....don't say anything at all.


You know this retard or sum?Seen him?
Hahahaha! Funny far as the window licking goes.Naaa,i have much respect for the mental cases but this tard knows what he is doing.You see..He like many others think the net is a game..mind game.

Sorry..in person or on a screen if respect is used all is good!
Im sure that mellon is not all full but god damn!!

Is this tard that red neck looking farmer type with a red beard?
Dunno,if so i guess i know why that barn had a trap door that Pa built in!










Quote 0 0
antimiddlefingertrol
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

Ban Hammer, perhaps?
so you want to ban spock/zakk, but middle finger being a fucking faggot all of this forum is ok? what happened to that "freedom of speech" you were talking about?  freedom only for you and your dumb fuck pals? you are a hypocrite and a dumb ass. if middle finger isnt banned then zakk has every right to be here, sorry to burst your bubble. fascist cunt.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

it was just a suggestion
no need to get your panties in a bunch
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
antimiddlefingertrol
a fascist, hypocritical, insanely idiotic suggestion
Quote 0 0