absentdung
you sock account creating, massive spamming schizophrenic faggot
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
WTF?
Zaktar told me he doesn't have any troll accounts?
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
his 275,397th profile was a lot more interesting than most of the others
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
absentdung
Gnomez wrote:

WTF?
Zaktar told me he doesn't have any troll accounts?
that douchebag is a liar ha ha he is fooling no one.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Who are his multiple personalities?  Also, who was his first personality?
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
I dont think you should point the finger at Zaktar unless you have proof of his
numerous profiles
Quote 0 0
wfz
mscjangel another of the accounts
bank on it deer frends
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
I agree with Gnomez. My bro has a life we all do. Only a moron who has no life or is a teen in school and the net is their only way of communication due 2 being an outcast at school. Either way it's not an excuse 2 treat other people that way or accuse others of trolling. In the real world if you point fingers and your wrong your the one who gets fucked up! That's life. Sorry dude!
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
wfz
MsCeeAngel wrote:

I agree with Gnomez. My bro has a life we all do. Only a moron who has no life or is a teen in school and the net is their only way of communication due 2 being an outcast at school. Either way it's not an excuse 2 treat other people that way or accuse others of trolling. In the real world if you point fingers and your wrong your the one who gets fucked up! That's life. Sorry dude!
says msCJangel, read between the lines people
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Nope, just 3...like i've always stated. And i do recall saying last year that 1 was a sock, so there. Btw, MsCee is my older sis dummies! Get a life & also, some tard blocked my twitter account so i have no where else to go unlike you clowns! Go back to . Metal Insainity, they rly miss you guys!

Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
maybe twitter blocked your twitter account
Quote 0 0
wellington
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

maybe twitter blocked your twitter account
Maybe you're stalking him again. Find another Target. May I suggest the Greasy lil Cheesebal from Gnu Zealand? Oh wait, he's too scared to post these days, since this place became a "wasteland."
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
dude, CJ runs around with a target on his chest, daring everyone to aim at it
the months he was gone were bliss on here, and then he showed up again
I left him alone until he went after me.  I am sick of his accusations and fantasy land
versions of the 'truth' he feels he must let us all know under several personalities
Quote 0 0
wellington
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

I left him alone until he went after me.  I am sick of his accusations and fantasy land
versions of the 'truth' he feels he must let us all know under several personalities
From what you've told me, it seems he's gotten under your skin pretty badly. why let him?

...and I'm glad you enjoyed your period of bliss, but it doesn't last forever. You guys had this board to yourselves most of the year and what happened??

NO OZZFEST!!

thanks for nothing.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
wellington wrote:

AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

From what you've told me, it seems he's gotten under your skin pretty badly. why let him?

...and I'm glad you enjoyed your period of bliss, but it doesn't last forever. You guys had this board to yourselves most of the year and what happened??

NO OZZFEST!!

thanks for nothing.

Dude go fuck your dad in the ass or sum MMk.....

Get some!

Quote 0 0