Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Live_AiDDs wrote:

who's prettier?

Who gives a shit Troll Boy/Poor Boy

Quote 0 0
glennard
pm from MIDDLE_FINGER sent at 3:41 am

dont tell anyone but im actually Live-Aidds and i make threads to talk to myself just like gnomez does.

i give my vote to glenn, chynas prolly smokin a crack rock or a black dick behind a dumpster sumwherez in detroit.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
glennard wrote:

pm from MIDDLE_FINGER sent at 3:41 am

dont tell anyone but im actually Live-Aidds and i make threads to talk to myself just like gnomez does.

i give my vote to glenn, chynas prolly smokin a crack rock or a black dick behind a dumpster sumwherez in detroit.

Thats right!
PM MIDDLE_FINGER anytime!

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I can't answer this.  You listed 2 men and I don't look at men that way.
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Chyna aka Joanie Laurer was a man until she got a sex change like Chaz Bono. Oh wait, Chasity Bono still has a vagizze? He/She/It only had boobs removed & took horimone pills then changed HER name & was instantly declaired a Man by the court? Does that mean i'm a Woman cause i'm a fat whiner who has rly big boobs?

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe wrote:

Chyna aka Joanie Laurer was a man until she got a sex change like Chaz Bono. Oh wait, Chasity Bono still has a vagizze? He/She/It only had boobs removed & took horimone pills then changed HER name & was instantly declaired a Man by the court? Does that mean i'm a Woman cause i'm a fat whiner who has rly big boobs?

I've seen several women w/ titties smaller than mine but I'm still a man.  Partially because I don't shave.
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
Crazy_eyes wrote:

JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe wrote:

I've seen several women w/ titties smaller than mine but I'm still a man.  Partially because I don't shave.
Chyna (born Joan Marie Laurer; December 27, is an American actress and professional wrestler. She always been a girl a little weird but still a girl
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Wow... I guess Kissfan is also a huge Wrestlingfan! Btw dumbass, i've always followed wrestling since the 80's & everyone knew Joanie was female! But even her own parents questioned her lifestyle choices after she quit Gymnastics & started lifting weights (Not to mention befriending J.Lawler's ex, the Kat.) and to Crazy, are you talking bout Beard (I assure you, mines longer) or Legs?

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER wrote:

Wow... I guess Kissfan is also a huge Wrestlingfan! Btw dumbass, i've always followed wrestling since the 80's & everyone knew Joanie was female! But even her own parents questioned her lifestyle choices after she quit Gymnastics & started lifting weights (Not to mention befriending J.Lawler's ex, the Kat.) and to Crazy, are you talking bout Beard (I assure you, mines longer) or Legs?

I keep my face clean shaved.  Shave that every morning.  I don't shave anything else, though I do trim my nut-hairs because no woman wants to get a mouthful of hair when goin' down on somebody.
Quote 0 0