MsCeeAngel
1~Alice In Wonderland  2~Wizard Of Oz  3~Willy Wonka (not) Charlie & the Chocolate Factory... Johnny Depp...it was ok.  4~Pirates of the Carribbean...all of em! Love em! Can't wait 4 the next 1!  5~The Ring... aka Ringu in Japanese. I love this movie as well. Btw.. There are alot of the japanese versions... Ringu.  6~The Grudge... Again love the japanese version as well... Ju-on! They tell alot more of the stories 4 you 2 understand them all. Btw... The japanese version came 1rst. Also same director 4 all the movies!  7~Dr.Zhivago  8~Gone with The Wind  9~American Pie movies...love em all! 10~Anything by Tim Burton! An awesome director! I love Nightmare B4 Xmas!
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
my top 5 are...

1. John Carpenter's Vampires
2. Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2
3. The Faculty
4. Halloween
5. House on Haunted Hill (remake)

others i like are The Ring, Urban Legend, Disturbing Behavior, Halloween II (original), Halloween (remake), Halloween II (remake), Thirteen Ghosts (remake), Zodiac, The Fourth Kind, Altered, A Nightmare on Elm Street (original), A Nightmare on Elm Street (remake), Freddy Vs. Jason, The Haunting In Connecticut, Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters 2, Death Race (remake), Gone in 60 Seconds (remake), The Crazies (remake), The Strangers, So I Married An Axe Murderer, Scooby Doo on Zombie Island, Scooby Doo and The Witch's Ghost, Scooby Doo Meets The Boo Brothers, Beavis and Butthead Do America, Nothing To Lose, Training Day, Scream 1, 2, and 3, Sherlock Holmes (the new one), National Treasure 1 and 2, Con Air, Identity, Sleepy Hollow, From Hell, Swordfish, The Skeleton Key, Stir of Echos, From Dusk Till Dawn, Tremors 1,2, and 3, Final Destination, Final Destination 2, The Final Destination, most of the abbott & costello movies, and thats all i can think of off the top of my head lol.
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Wow! That's alot! I 4got some of them. Most of those are good calls! Damn I'm gettin old! Lol
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
i thought Boogeyman was pretty good.  Boogeyman 2 was better, and i haven't seen 3 yet.  i love jurassic park, the sequals were pretty good too.  Independence Day is good.  i can't believe i forgot about Poltergeist, thats a great movie.
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Yeah Poltergeist was good! The 1rst one. The others were ok. Ya know the little girl Carol Anne... died shortly after making the 3rd film? She had a disease of some sort.  ~Anyways...  Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters, Titanic, FastNFurious, Matrix, Tomb Raider, Jackass, Gremlins
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
i think most of the cast of Poltergeist has died, thats why some people say that movie is "cursed".
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

i think most of the cast of Poltergeist has died, thats why some people say that movie is "cursed".

Craig T. Nelson Is Still Alive & Very well Off & So Is That Short Lady That Said:
"Come Back Into The Light, Carol-Anne!" I Recently Saw Her In A B-Film w/Robert Englund!
Song At The End Of That Film Was Freakin' Awesome: "Psycho Killer" By: Talking Heads!
I Got "POLTERGEIST-1" For $5 & Part II/III (1-Dual-Layer/Flip-Disc) For $5 Also...LOL.

Quote 0 0
Sanitarium_55
The Dark Knight
Con Air
Dumb and Dumber
Taken
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Quote 0 0
Yka
Strangland
Pool Hall Junkies
Exorist
Harold and Kumar....
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Seven
Usual Suspects

anything with Kevin Spacey
most movies by Tim Burton
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
I 4got a few! ... LOTR, Matrix, Chronicles of Narnia.. the original, Across the Universe, The Ten Commandments, Jaws, American Pie movies, Fast N Furious movies, Exorcist, Saw movies, alot of Disney movies, etc...
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
1. PISSFANS public park adventures vol.7
2. rusty nailz pt.3
3. .357 shoots pearl necklaces vol.99
4. DANZIG live in germany '94 underground blue-ray .
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Sis Sucks ...

Quote 0 0
Dolly7Jones
Halloween and House on Haunted Hill.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
THE BIG LEBOWSKY
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0