20%
 Alice in Chains 7 votes
28%
 Staind 4 votes
16%
 Fear Factory 7 votes
28%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
Let me know what band should be on the main stage of the next OZZfest.
Quote 0 0
caex_viking_warlord

BROOTALZZZZZZ HaRd MeTuLz OzZyFeSt

xxxCoUnTrY ChUrChxxx
Doodfist
Slipknot
My Chemical Romance
MGMT
Hollywood Undead
Justin Beiber
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Baby Metal should be added.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
of the choices given, I would prefer Faith No More or Fear Factory
but the others are too grungy-alternative for a metal fest

I' love to see more classic metal bands like Deep Purple or Alice Cooper
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Chains and Fear Factory would be cool.  But with Sabbath back, if there is an Ozzfest for 2012 obviously Sabbath headlining.  I' like to see Priest extend the fairwell tour and be the co-headliner.  Other first stagers that would be cool, Megadeth, Godsmack, BLS, AIC.  You got a nice mix of generations there.

Second Stage: Testament headlining, Death Angel, Cavalera, Static X, Fear Factory, Behemoth, Skeletonwitch, and a few others that I am getting too drunk to think about lol
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
IbanezJS
If Black Sabbath does headline this year I wonder if they will do the VIP Packages. Still pissed they cancelled last year's when I finally had the fucking money for it.
Quote 0 0
adgottlich
i hope disturbed godsmack black sabbath. are there that would be awesome.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
adgottlich wrote:

i hope disturbed godsmack black sabbath. are there that would be awesome.

Go away.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
The Scorpions are supposed to come back to the US next year. I wonder how they would fit in at Ozzfest, if it were possible???  :-\
Quote 0 0
noise_maestro
none of them bands need to be on Ozzfest 2012,i wanna see bands that deserve to be on it more and not the same old mainstream bands.heres how it should be:
main stage
Black Sabbath
Alice Cooper
Morbid Angel
Pentagram
Incantation
High on FIre
Napalm Death
Crowbar

2nd stage
Brutal Truth
Origin
Orange Goblin
Graveyard
Nevermore
Marduk
Royal Thunder
Dreaming Dead

The new religion the electric church the only way to go.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Yeah, that's not even probable.  Morbid Angel will NEVER be direct support to Alice Cooper.  Regardless what tour it is.
Quote 0 0
mythreesons
SLIPKNOT SLAYER MARILYN MANSON FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH BLACK SABBATH KORN TOOL MEGADETH
Quote 0 0
missmayhem
Between either stage I would LOVE to see: Marilyn Manson, Alice in Chains, Slipknot, White Chapel, Vital Remains, Behemoth, OBVIOUSLY Ozzy, BLS, In Flames, Static X and/or mayb Kittie.
lml__(>.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
noise_maestro wrote:

none of them bands need to be on Ozzfest 2012,i wanna see bands that deserve to be on it more and not the same old mainstream bands.heres how it should be:
main stage
Black Sabbath
Alice Cooper
Morbid Angel
Pentagram
Incantation
High on FIre
Napalm Death
Crowbar

2nd stage
Brutal Truth
Origin
Orange Goblin
Graveyard
Nevermore
Marduk
Royal Thunder
Dreaming Dead

Not happening.  Majority of those bands (Pentagram, Morbid Angel, High on Fire, Incantation, Napalm Death) wouldn't be put on the main stage.  Why is it that people don't know how to do the running order on shows?  Am I the only person on here who has booked a show?
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Crazy_eyes wrote:

noise_maestro wrote:

main stage
Black Sabbath
Alice Cooper
Morbid Angel
Pentagram
Incantation
High on FIre
Napalm Death
Crowbar

2nd stage
Brutal Truth
Origin
Orange Goblin
Graveyard
Nevermore
Marduk
Royal Thunder
Dreaming Dead

Not happening.  Majority of those bands (Pentagram, Morbid Angel, High on Fire, Incantation, Napalm Death) wouldn't be put on the main stage.  Why is it that people don't know how to do the running order on shows?  Am I the only person on here who has booked a show?

I'm with ya Crazy.  The big names always go on the main stage.  The average metalhead does not flock to see Morbid Angel, Pentagram, Napalm Death, etc.  It has to be a band that has actually had a platinum album or two.  The second stage is usually the rough crew of thrash, death, or even the occasional black metal band.  There's a business behind it.  You wouldn't have a MNF match between the Colts and Browns would you?  No, they both sucked this year and wouldn't be much of a draw.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0