ZaktarZodiac
ALL Arguing Aside, You Have CERTAINLY Proven That The Biker Dude IS YOU
By This AMAZING Interview That I Missed Wayyy Back In 2006...Mad Kudos!
But This Changes Only A Small Amount Of My Feelings Torwards You Dude!
(Still...You w/Mr. Lordi/Tommi Is Quite An Impressive Sight To Say The Very Least!)

Quote 0 0
franky_boy
what's with the bald patch in that one photo, A_C? you dont have a patch in your other pics ha ha
Quote 0 0
A_C
franky_boy wrote:

what's with the bald patch in that one photo, A_C? you dont have a patch in your other pics ha ha
All the medication I take added to all the X-Rays I've had  caused my hair to start coming out on the very top of my head. It can mostly be seen  when I hold my head at  a certain angle.

Quote 0 0
franky_boy
A_C wrote:

franky_boy wrote:

All the medication I take added to all the X-Rays I've had  caused my hair to start coming out on the very top of my head. It can mostly be seen  when I hold my head at  a certain angle.
brutal dude, my hats off to you man.
Quote 0 0
A_C
DOC_CABOOSE wrote:

ALL Arguing Aside, You Have CERTAINLY Proven That The Biker Dude IS YOU
By This AMAZING Interview That I Missed Wayyy Back In 2006...Mad Kudos!
But This Changes Only A Small Amount Of My Feelings Torwards You Dude!
(Still...You w/Mr. Lordi/Tommi Is Quite An Impressive Sight To Say The Very Least!)

Tomi is quite the character and one hell of a decent person. It was really awesome to have him remember that you are the one he was talking to during the interview and having him  say " A_C, (Yes all the bands I interviewed only knew me as A_C) nice to put a picture to the name" as though he excited as well. It's like, WOW you remember me?? You see I did the interview a couple months before I met him in person. His demeanor made you feel like what you did was important. However, the real kudos go out to all the members of Ozzfest 2997 that submitted some great questions and especially Crozzy for his help in putting it all together. Without all their help, the interview would not have been so easy.

Quote 0 0