555_elCheapo_Pizza
Which 2 films or TV Show/Series would you watch this Summer? (and yes, i know Wonder Woman got cancelled...but let's say it didn't.)

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Move over Wonder Woman cause Anne Hathaway is here to prove that Catz have more then just 9 lives! That's right folks, Bane, Riddler & Catwoman return or in this case...debut in "the Dark Knight Rises". Also, Duke & Snake Eyes must train an elite group of heroes that include: female ninja Jinx & Dwayne Johnson as Ripcord in: "GI*JOE2- Sting of Serpentor"

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
I don't know how you came-up w/ Batman characters, but where do you see anything 'bout the Riddler?
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
WW, Lanterncorps & Batman are all DC &/or WB properties. Why, do you happen to know something i don't... c'mon, spill the beans man!

Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
GI¤JOE2 -more info! Destro returns w/o Cobra Commander? But w/John M.Chu, Armadillo & a new Baroness! However... Joesph Gordon-Levitt will play Edward Nigma, Tom Hardy as Bane & Rachel Weisz will play Talia Al Ghul in the Dark Knight Rises 2012.
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER wrote:

WW, Lanterncorps & Batman are all DC &/or WB properties. Why, do you happen to know something i don't... c'mon, spill the beans man!

I was looking at IMDB, Yahoo movies, and Moviefone and I didn't see anything about the Riddler being in there.
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Guess we'll find out next year! In other news... Hawkeye & Wasp loose they're masks & join the Avengers, along w/Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow & Captian America on may 12 2012. (btw, i happen to own over 1000 comics from 1961 til 2002 & this is a public forum where we're welcome to speculate! Bussiness type misinformation ppl need to GTFO.)

Quote 0 0