pack1pres Show full post »
clozzy
kissfan77 wrote:

thats cheap as chips

y00z n00z taht beer iz chaeper ten gazz? 
::sinister::sinister
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
Quote 0 0
evilrob666
SantaBarbaraJohn wrote:

No guarantee there will be a next year....Sharon said in Rolling Stone that the reason they only booked 6 US shows this year was to check out the feasibility of doing OzzFest. There hasn't been a full-on tour since 2007. 

Considering this country is bankrupt and on a collision course for economic collapse, its very possible this will be the last Ozzfest.  I'm by no means flat broke, but I just couldn't justify $155 for a good seat.  Not in this day and age.  Not only that, driving 3 and a half hours, booking a room, and spending 10 to 12 bucks a beer every half hour. 
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
clozzy wrote:

kissfan77 wrote:

thats cheap as chips

byz da pint or byz da gallon
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
kissfan77 wrote:

clozzy wrote:

kissfan77 wrote:

thats cheap as chips

Dude, It's Only Like $4 For A Case Of 12! (Natural, BUSH, Bud Lite, Icehouse, Schlitz, High Life, MGD) 

Quote 0 0
kissfan77
555_elCheapo_Pizza wrote:

kissfan77 wrote:

clozzy wrote:

kissfan77 wrote:

thats cheap as chips

Dude, It's Only Like $4 For A Case Of 12! (Natural, BUSH, Bud Lite, Icehouse, Schlitz, High Life, MGD)  
WOW thats a low price
Quote 0 0
clozzy
kissfan77 wrote:

kissfan77 wrote:

clozzy wrote:

kissfan77 wrote:

thats cheap as chips

WOW thats a low price

y00z g0ttzza luv ol' sammie boi. whur evraieting es dart cheepz!
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
clozzy wrote:

kissfan77 wrote:

kissfan77 wrote:

clozzy wrote:

kissfan77 wrote:

thats cheap as chips

WOW thats a low price

y00z g0ttzza luv ol' sammie boi. whur evraieting es dart cheepz!
play it again sam
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

It will last until the shows happen. Two weeks from tomorrow is kickoff!!
Quote 0 0
haze821
i might have to buy that cheapo beer. bought my Camden lawn tix during presale for 39.50 because in the past it has sold out and now they are 19.50 WTF....
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
haze821 wrote:

i might have to buy that cheapo beer. bought my Camden lawn tix during presale for 39.50 because in the past it has sold out and now they are 19.50 WTF....

I sat hearing two big old fat guys bragging loudly as if anyone cared about their ticket prices: $105 and $80. I paid $150 to sit next to one of them (who should have had to pay for 2 seats) and the other was IN FRONT OF ME having paid $45 less.

It's all good. The concert was great: Ozzy was fantastic, Rob was fantastic, Zakk was fantastic, tons of great musicians were bringing it on...tons of fans were rocking down and grooving as we hung...the weather was sweet, yea. It's all good! drop in the bucket of the pie of $ in your life. You pay that much to go to the movies.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0