Catzzz Show full post »
Catzzz
SantaBarbaraJohn wrote:

then why are you reading it? if you're sick of hearing about it just pass it by...
tierd of passing it by thenz
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
SantaBarbaraJohn wrote:

Note to TheNotoriousJaz :

Yeah....I read....and no where in your post did you say you' listened to the CD.  You've never seen Gus play live, have you?  And YouTube is hardly the same thing.  You've been to a live concert before, right?  
By the way, who says Ozzy is near the end of his career.  No one is questioning your right to an opinion...but backing your opinion up with facts would give it a lot more credibility.

No need to get your panties in a bunch dude.
Nowhere in my post does it say I DIDN'T listen to the album. If that's your big argument "You never said you listened to it" I can fight fire with fire by saying that I never said I DIDN'T.
And yes, I have been to a real concert. Usually you listen to music, decide if it is worth buying the tickets, and go. I don't just go to bands/musicians I don't like in hopes of liking them live.
I have no desire to see Gus. As a fan of metal/rock, I do not like him, and as a musician myself, I do not like him.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
i think ozzy wanted a guitarist of the magic thrasher cuz guz thrashes then burns solos and shreds

im sorry i dawged him hez really killaz
Quote 0 0