sixxchick
I purchased the backstage tour-Does anyone know when we'll find out what time to be at the venue? Also will I have backstage access all day or will it only be a limited time?
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
sixxchick wrote:

I purchased the backstage tour-Does anyone know when we'll find out what time to be at the venue? Also will I have backstage access all day or will it only be a limited time?

You will get an email with instructions next week but doors are at noon. If you want to take advantage of the VIP early access be there at 11:30am. The backstage tours will happen between 12-3. But you will get an email with all that next week along and a contact cell number for when you are at the show
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
haha wizard cracks me up. i did not get an email for mayhem. but im hoping ill get one for ozzfest but seeing this is livenation/fanfire who does everything last minute it seems, yeah i have issues with them!!!!!. just arrive early at venue and ask the staff, keep on them also. sometimes there is confusion between will call and the reg windows, at least in camden it seems.  and yeah the backstage tour is soo cool last one i went on i got ta hold slashes guitar, back in 2005, the tour was just as the last band on the side stage was playing. i love big dave he was nice to all, got him to sign my laminate an take a pic with me. and just for once id like ta get my vip merch before the show? thats my issue.
Quote 0 0
sixxchick
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

sixxchick wrote:

You will get an email with instructions next week but doors are at noon. If you want to take advantage of the VIP early access be there at 11:30am. The backstage tours will happen between 12-3. But you will get an email with all that next week along and a contact cell number for when you are at the show
Thanx-got the e-mail last night-getting psyced! You never know who you might run into while backstage!
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
yay i got my email too. im excited about this also. i also got an email reply to my other concerns about the merch pkg. they are still waiting at the wharehouse to get the merch so they can ship it out, ill get it after the show. yeah ya never know who might be backstage pray for ozzy ta come out but dout it he will prob be resting up. and i understand that. i just like the vibe backstage and i hope we can touch the stuff. does anybody know if they are taking group pics like they did in 2005?
Quote 0 0