MattSabbath13
Congrats man!  Good luck.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
minime
congrats.....best of luck to ya...

Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
Congrats man,  even tho i'm a die hard UT fan i won't hold the fact that you choose A&M over UT. 

Is it the original one at college station or one of their estensions?  we have a Central Texas A&M just down the road .
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Welcome to Aggieland!!! 
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Well done Crazy - what are you studying?
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Bachelor's of Art in Business Management and I'm about to have my Associates of Art in Music Performance.  I might just try to get a master's of business management.  By the way, I'm not going to College Station.  Too far from good shows.  I'm going to Commerce which is 1 hour from Dallas (1/2 hour closer than now).
Quote 0 0
TortureQueen
ah, very good.  I know where Commerce is at, my sister went to college up there for a little while, her dad lives up in the Wills Point area.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
TortureQueen wrote:

ah, very good.  I know where Commerce is at, my sister went to college up there for a little while, her dad lives up in the Wills Point area.

I go through Wills Point so I can get to work at the haunted house for the last 2 Fridays/Saturdays in September.  Every Friday/Saturday in October, the last 2 Sundays in October, and Halloween.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Just had to bring this up.  Went to 'transfer day' because they were gonna have a drawing for a $1,000 scholarship.  I GOT A $1,000 SCHOLARSHIP!!!!  My luck just keeps getting better.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Sweet! 
Quote 0 0