pack1pres Show full post »
Jayman
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Jayman wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Jayman wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

pack1pres wrote:

According to the Live Nation site that sells tickets there will be a Pre-sale for ONLY CITI Credit card holders first on 5/19 with another presale for the Live Nation Site starting on 5/20 and the actual sale date of 5/22 for everyone else. So hurry and get a credit card before 5/19!!HAHAHAHAH
This is the corporate bullshit I`m talking about,....hopefully they`ll be LAWN seats for twice the price.
So let me get this straight,..the government bails out the credit giants,...with MY  money,..I dont use that card because its a rip-off,..and some rich fuck who wants to pay predatory interest rates squeezes the small hard working metal sweating Ozzfan out of the good seats?
I hope they slide under a gas tanker on the way TO the show and die in a HIDEOUS RAGING INFERNO.
Hurry and get a credit card?? No,....not even for Ozzy. Those credit card companies can suck off the teat of America so WE pay for the RICH to go to OZZFEST. I swear to Ozz,...LiveNation is usurping the rights of the true fans away from good seating. Good for them,....way to go. Yay for corporate greed,.....those tickets will be rakin in some high interest rates.

Why are you making this into a political issue.  It's a presale.  Not everybody has access to every presale for every show.  Some presales are for fanclub members only for some bands and some are for a certain credit card.  You'll all have your shot at good seats
I`m not, it just is...and I`m just the one tellin you all how it is ...thats all.
The bailout occured,..its all OUR money,..they do what they do,...I dont make them do it. I call it as it is....What we have here is ECONOMICAL DISCRIMINATION,..its a violation of our interstate commerce rules...take out a bill from your wallet,...see the part where it says this is LEGAL TENDER for ALL debts Public and PRIVATE??....they are usurping that ability for the average consumer.....and it is WRONG you are WRONG and you`ll just have to be O.K. with all that,...thats it.

Wow that was quite a rant.  I'm not about to get into politics and bailouts and all that,  but Aren't you being just a bit dramatic?  Livenation has been doing citicard presales for awhile now.  If you don't have a citicard, than get a ticket on the 5/20 presale.  I've had a citicard for years now.  Does that mean I"m some rich fuck who wants to squeeze the working metal fan out of a good seat?  I AM the working metal fan.  It's a presale which means it's not for the general public or it wouldn't be a presale.  By the same token that would mean all presales are a form of discrimination. 
My 108 words to your 123,..you out ranted me by 15 words,...you win. And yes,....they are all economically and chronologically BIASED,....if LiveNation could get away with it...they would have Aunt Jemima, Uncle Ben and Mrs. Butterworth all working the concession stands for nothing,......

I wasn't counting so you really could've added a whole bunch of "very very very's" and you would've been ahead of the game.  I always had to do that on those 200 word essays in school.  The point is,  we're all gonna get our tickets, but as always the people that are lucky enough to get on the presale get first pick.  This presale just happens to be a citicard presale and you hate credit card companies  and bailouts.  I'm with ya on the bailouts though
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
LIVE NATION = BUTTSECKS WITHOUT LUBRICATION.....and then they charge you for it

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
lmao wiz livenation is just a rip off period.they dont even give proper info on thier website they had the number to ticketmaster lmfaoi called and got the right number though im calling this livenation up tomorrow
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Ehhh,...I think I`ll just bring a pastel yellow crew shirt with the word STAFF printed in large navy blue letters on the back and small upper left front letters. Using my camera to scan a close up of a laminate on one of the gate people I`ll back off...go out to the staples and make a laminate and WALK right in to the front row,...I will make myself the security supervisor and tell all those arrogant fucks to go get me a cold one......

Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
the point I am trying to get across is
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET GOOD SEATS AT FACE VALUE.
there's always got to be some kind of 'eal'

ticketing is patently unfair to the consumer at all levels.  either there is an exclusive discount or first choice for certain customers (fan club, VIP, citibank card holders) or crippling fees and 'convenience' charges on the back end of the sale that are unfair to everyone.

hell man, I just paid $155 apiece for Rush tickets in the first balcony, directly from Ticketmaster/Live Nation PLUS $30 to park my car.  and we will be sitting on folding chairs.  at least I allegedly got a discount with my citibank card.  but I never could find out how much tix were if I didn't use that card.

and * WARNING * WARNING * WARNING  Ticketmaster & Live Nation are now the same animal
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

ticketing is patently unfair to the consumer at all levels.  either there is an exclusive discount or first choice for certain customers (fan club, VIP, citibank card holders) or crippling fees and 'convenience' charges on the back end of the sale that are unfair to everyone.

hell man, I just paid $155 apiece for Rush tickets in the first balcony, directly from Ticketmaster/Live Nation PLUS $30 to park my car.  and we will be sitting on folding chairs.  at least I allegedly got a discount with my citibank card.  but I never could find out how much tix were if I didn't use that card.

and * WARNING * WARNING * WARNING   Ticketmaster & Live Nation are now the same animal
scamorama

Quote 0 0
da_wizard
I would never pay 30 dollars to park my car.....I'll fucking walk a mile before I do that

Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
da_wizard wrote:

I would never pay 30 dollars to park my car.....I'll fucking walk a mile before I do that

I think we're still going to have to walk a mile AFTER we park the car.  unless there's a shuttle bus from the parking lot at the Adler Planetarium.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
you should have gone to see 'em at Summerfest.......they have fricken shuttles running all over the city of Milwaukee.

Quote 0 0
CrashNBurn
Since ticketmaster and Livenation merged are we able to go to the ticketmaster website for the citi presale/live nation presale?
Quote 0 0
Jayman
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

and * WARNING * WARNING * WARNING   Ticketmaster & Live Nation are now the same animal

I don't know what to say.  I've never had any problem getting the seats I wanted.  Ofcourse there's always gonna be that 12 dollar service charge, but I don't see that as such a major issue.
Quote 0 0