da_wizard Show full post »
Mantooth
da_wizard wrote:

Nathan7X wrote:

.......and that's why god told you not to drink it.......  I drink an occasional smirnoff, so I'm not completely innocent I guess

I don't remember God telling me not to drink.....Hell.....you drink red wine for communion doncha.....that alcohol isn't....
if he didn't want us to drink then he shouldn't have created the shit....right.......you tell me where in the bible it says NOT TO DRINK?....mister preacher man
This is the part where the Zagnut is fertilized by the salted nut roll.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Nathan7X wrote:

.......and that's why god told you not to drink it.......  I drink an occasional smirnoff, so I'm not completely innocent I guess

Alright damnit who pulled this guys string again!!!
Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
da_wizard wrote:

Nathan7X wrote:

I don't remember God telling me not to drink.....Hell.....you drink red wine for communion doncha.....that alcohol isn't....
if he didn't want us to drink then he shouldn't have created the shit....right.......you tell me where in the bible it says NOT TO DRINK?....mister preacher man

the most recent prophet forbids it, you know who I'm talking about
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.

Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0
Basham2003
Get some soda.  Make sure it's DIET and caffine FREE.  I know, those taste like raunchy shit, but still, they help me out better than anything.
Quote 0 0
elsuperbeasto
red bull or coke always works for me. actually, they usually just make me drink more.
Quote 0 0