avenged_bodom
im gonna start out talking about black rain...i think its a great cd, love all the songs, its heavy...i fuckin like it

my fav. ozzy song is no more tears

Avenged Sevenfold
party like a rockstar
Quote 0 0
sickabomination
black rain is an amazing peice of music... at his age ozzy did a fucking fantastic job on that album!
Quote 0 0
stlslayer
I dont like the new cd that much I think it is rather forgatable
Quote 0 0
blender715
I'm debating whether or not to buy it, but if it's really good, I'll buy it.
Signatures are for losers.
Quote 0 0
stlslayer
I would spend my money on a different cd personally if I had it to do over again
Quote 0 0
ozzreigns
When I first listened to it I liked about 4 songs but the more I listen the more I like it.I just got done watching speak of the devil thats awesome.
Metal will rule the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
avenged_bodom
everyone should buy black rain...amazing cd one of the best cds i have bought in awhile. love it

Avenged Sevenfold
party like a rockstar
Quote 0 0
jimbob232
haven't listened to the new one yet.

Quote 0 0
ozzreigns
I saw the post with iced earth and I went and listened to them their really good.I had to go get there discograpy.
Metal will rule the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
democrat
great cd.
April 29 - Lamb of God, AILD, Bodom, etc
Quote 0 0
ozzy4ever
this in my opinion is one of the best album's he has recorded. If you listen to his lyrics you can tell they are more meaningful. I mean all his music is the best but i feel more of conection from this album than others.
Quote 0 0
charliedontsurf
"you listen to his lyrics you can tell they are more meaningful"

Agree with the sentiment. Think this is quite a poignant piece of work from the Ozzman. And it has a much more cohesive sound to it than Ozzmossis or Down to Earth. You can really tell that a band of musicians worked on this album. It is very collaberative and intertwined musically. This is more of an "album" than a collection of songs.

CDS
Quote 0 0
Totengott
"dont like the new cd that much I think it is rather forgatable"

Thats coming from someone with a Varg Vikernes icon yet.

Ozzys better than Varg. Vargs shit.

I have all Ozzys albums. Even his demos and bsides

Quote 0 0
avenged_bodom
yeah black rain just has something about it...its just a great cd period

Avenged Sevenfold
party like a rockstar
Quote 0 0
jennyb4u9
i have just about everyone of ozzy's cd's and black rain rocks but what can i say everything ozzy sings rocks i have prince of darkness and i could believe ozzy sang stayin alive what a fuckin classic never imagined him singing that but the guy can sing just about anything ozzys is a legend!! and the best singer in my opinion
Quote 0 0