da_wizard
Went to an end of the world party yesterday , and let me tell ya , right now I wish I were dead.....I think I may be laying on this couch for most of the day. I usually whip up a bloody Mary to set me straight on a day like this , but I'm outta tomato juice and there is no way I can drive to the store.....hell , I'm still freakin pissed up.
I may need to get creative. I may have to throw some vodka in my kid's raspberry Kool-Aid ....oh well whatever works I guess.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
da_wizard wrote:

Went to an end of the world party yesterday , and let me tell ya , right now I wish I were dead.....I think I may be laying on this couch for most of the day. I usually whip up a bloody Mary to set me straight on a day like this , but I'm outta tomato juice and there is no way I can drive to the store.....hell , I'm still freakin pissed up.
I may need to get creative. I may have to throw some vodka in my kid's raspberry Kool-Aid ....oh well whatever works I guess.

Throw the vodka in your OWN kool-aid.  You shouldn't be givin' alcohol to kids
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
they sure sleep better after a little sip....lol....j/k....I know better than to give a child vodka....they do much better with brandy

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
da_wizard wrote:

they sure sleep better after a little sip....lol....j/k....I know better than to give a child vodka....they do much better with brandy

The only reason you give brandy to kids is if they're teething or it's x-mas (egg nog).  Yes, brandy works for tooth-aches too.
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
The California preacher who foretold of the world's end only to see the appointed day pass with no extraordinarily cataclysmic event has revised his apocalyptic prophecy, saying he was off by five months and the Earth actually will be obliterated on Oct. 21...if you keep saying the world will end tomorrow one day it will...
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
kissfan77 wrote:

if you keep saying the world will end tomorrow one day it will...

The world will end tomorrow.  And to make sure I don't have to say it every day, I want somebody to say it for me.
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
Crazy_eyes wrote:

kissfan77 wrote:

if you keep saying the world will end tomorrow one day it will...

The world will end tomorrow.  And to make sure I don't have to say it every day, I want somebody to say it for me.
the golf spambots are lookin for a new topic
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
kissfan77 wrote:

The California preacher who foretold of the world's end only to see the appointed day pass with no extraordinarily cataclysmic event has revised his apocalyptic prophecy, saying he was off by five months and the Earth actually will be obliterated on Oct. 21...if you keep saying the world will end tomorrow one day it will...

he's been saying this since 1994.  what scares me the most are the people who actually believe him.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
My neighbors will think the world has ended when I get my box set next week. They are religious and home school there kids and other stuff like that. They will hear what hell sounds like.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
HA HAAA!!  when we got our Black Sabbath box set, we played it from beginning to end
about 7 am the next morning our neighbor was heard hollering from his back yard,
"FOR GOD SAKES!  TURN THAT DOWN!"
but we were only about half way through at that point
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Are you sure he didn't say oct. 31st as in devil's night? Now that would be understandable considering that we are all going to hell...thanks for 25 years of nothing, oprah!

Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Hell in a box has been shipped...The neighbors will feel my wrath soon. 
Quote 0 0