Graveyardawaken Show full post »
Graveyardawaken
NFD wrote:

Chillax, its just a forum.


ur not community u just dont understand lmfao. jk
Quote 0 0
Graveyardawaken
NFD wrote:


Quote 0 0
zfw
shit! i thought this was gonna be a Shades of Anger thread.......
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Graveyardawaken wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

Graveyardawaken wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

My anger lays with yours...


its ok get to 50 posts and u'll be a junior and feel slightly less shitty but still overall pissed.

yeah...but that title junior is so degrading


agreed
qft

what does qft mean?
Quote 0 0
highrise
ministrymember99 wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Graveyardawaken wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

Graveyardawaken wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

My anger lays with yours...


its ok get to 50 posts and u'll be a junior and feel slightly less shitty but still overall pissed.

yeah...but that title junior is so degrading

quoted for truth

agreed
qft

what does qft mean?
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
highrise
quoted for truth
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
NFD wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Graveyardawaken wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

Graveyardawaken wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

My anger lays with yours...


its ok get to 50 posts and u'll be a junior and feel slightly less shitty but still overall pissed.

yeah...but that title junior is so degrading


agreed
qft

what does qft mean?

Quit fucking talking
hahhahha
Quote 0 0
zfw
NFD wrote:

highrise wrote:

quoted for truth

QFT

qft
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
zfw wrote:

shit! i thought this was gonna be a Shades of Anger thread.......


Oh brother!!
Is that dwarf dead or sum.
Hmmmmm

Quote 0 0
ozzgod38
Graveyardawaken wrote:

ministrymember99 wrote:

My anger lays with yours...


its ok get to 50 posts and u'll be a junior and feel slightly less shitty but still overall pissed.
stop complaining your at 100 already
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
Quote 0 0
zfw
Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
Graveyardawaken wrote:

This site and everything it was is gone.

The post counts have started over, apparently now i'm considered a newbie member.
The layout is frustrating, wheres our profiles?

This is too much, all we wanted was a edit button.

omg the smileys are even different.

........I've already talked to many of the old members alot are choosing to leave...i'm going to try and stick it out here....but idk.







Did we even get the edit button?

The new site was to try to distract people from the bullshit 'tour' they're having this year.

Edit: Well, we got something we asked for...first time for everything, eh?

Edit Edit:  Fuck post count...only the dipshits care about post count/stars/whatever.  It's a fucking dying web forum for a concert dedicated to a total sellout that doesn't give a shit about his fans...is it really that important?  It would be slightly more acceptable if they weren't lazy and using stock message board titles.
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
highrise
DreadLord344 wrote:

Graveyardawaken wrote:

This site and everything it was is gone.

The post counts have started over, apparently now i'm considered a newbie member.
The layout is frustrating, wheres our profiles?

This is too much, all we wanted was a edit button.

omg the smileys are even different.

........I've already talked to many of the old members alot are choosing to leave...i'm going to try and stick it out here....but idk.







Did we even get the edit button?

The new site was to try to distract people from the bullshit 'tour' they're having this year.

Edit: Well, we got something we asked for...first time for everything, eh?

Edit Edit:  Fuck post count...only the dipshits care about post count/stars/whatever.  It's a fucking dying web forum for a concert dedicated to a total sellout that doesn't give a shit about his fans...is it really that important?  It would be slightly more acceptable if they weren't lazy and using stock message board titles.

??? 
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0