Nathan7X Show full post »
shatteredme3
Whatever happened to "Thou shalt not judge?"
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
shatteredme3 wrote:

Whatever happened to "Thou shalt not judge?"

I tell people I listen to metal, and they sometimes look at me like I stole something, but fuck'em they judge me so I judge them. I work with guys who listen to so-called christian metal and they think Im wrong for what I listen to. Personally I think it sucks and they're all a bunch of wanna be metal heads. They can get judged just like everybody else. 
Quote 0 0
shatteredme3
Fair enough... Phukem then
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Quote 0 0
LordOfDarkMetal
Dudes metalz is metalz no matter what ya believe. Yeah it wouldve been hardcore true metalz if it werent christian. But hey at least we all like some sort of metalz. Whether it be christian, black, deathcore, hard rock, any type can do. Personally I like the hardcore headbangin good ole fashioned throw your boots off fist raging kind of metal. But only when its ll in fun! Otherwise horns up either way!
I'm the guy your mom warned ya bout!
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
LordOfDarkMetal wrote:

Dudes metalz is metalz no matter what ya believe. Yeah it wouldve been hardcore true metalz if it werent christian. But hey at least we all like some sort of metalz. Whether it be christian, black, deathcore, hard rock, any type can do. Personally I like the hardcore headbangin good ole fashioned throw your boots off fist raging kind of metal. But only when its ll in fun! Otherwise horns up either way!

I guess your right I just hate the fact that when something bad happens they point the finger at us because of what we like to listen to.
Quote 0 0