MikeGimmelli Show full post »
Kola_Knut
Gnomez wrote:

What color is the sky in the world you live in Kola?

funny you should ask. its brown with a swirling funnel. why? :-\
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Gnomez wrote:

I think Kola Knut is Miss C Angels brother who goes by numerous names incl Zaktar Zodiac

That's The Most IGNORANT Thing You Could Have EVER Possibly Said! 

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Gnomez wrote:

Is that legal in the USA?

Yes the ramblings, big weird sigs, everchanging FONTs, random out there comments, and conspiracy theories that everyone on this board is one and the same person suggests that he and Zaktar are related or joined at the hip

GAYEST STATEMENT EVER!!! 

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
FirstOzzyFan wrote:

For what it is worth, I also think he is ZaktarZodiac because he is totally random, extremely moronic and has an obsession with anyone from the Ramv forums. Can anyone say walking vegetable??
  He sent me a PM claiming that I was ZFW and AlpineVallyGirl and this post of Zakks is what he claims is his irrefutable evidence.
""Alpine Valley was one place that actually let you leave to the parking lot and return into the venue. They gave you a time-stamped voucher and you had like 45 minutes to get back or you were SOL.""
  He said that because Zakk made this post 2 hours after I made a post in another tread and mentioned Alpine Vally that we all had to be the same person. He also said (now get this ), that if he was smart enough to figure it out it showed how stupid everyone else on this board is, because then hadn't !! Personally, I think that his parents met at a family reunion and he is his own first cousin.

LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! STFU OR GTFO FUKKTARD!!! 

Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
ZaktarZodiac wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

I think Kola Knut is Miss C Angels brother who goes by numerous names incl Zaktar Zodiac

That's The Most IGNORANT Thing You Could Have EVER Possibly Said! 

I Agree!

ZaktarZodiac wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

Is that legal in the USA?

Yes the ramblings, big weird sigs, everchanging FONTs, random out there comments, and conspiracy theories that everyone on this board is one and the same person suggests that he and Zaktar are related or joined at the hip

And You Would Know That How? I Guess Takes One To Know One!

ZaktarZodiac wrote:

FirstOzzyFan wrote:

For what it is worth, I also think he is ZaktarZodiac because he is totally random, extremely moronic and has an obsession with anyone from the Ramv forums. Can anyone say walking vegetable??
  He sent me a PM claiming that I was ZFW and AlpineVallyGirl and this post of Zakks is what he claims is his irrefutable evidence.
""Alpine Valley was one place that actually let you leave to the parking lot and return into the venue. They gave you a time-stamped voucher and you had like 45 minutes to get back or you were SOL.""
  He said that because Zakk made this post 2 hours after I made a post in another tread and mentioned Alpine Vally that we all had to be the same person. He also said (now get this ), that if he was smart enough to figure it out it showed how stupid everyone else on this board is, because then hadn't !! Personally, I think that his parents met at a family reunion and he is his own first cousin.

LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE! STFU OR GTFO FUKKTARD!!! 

Yeah, Seriously! It's Funny How ONLY FOF/A_C/zfw Thought That I Was Kola!
While Other Sheeple Just Agreed w/ Them w/o Even Bothering To Think For Themselves!
Those NOT In The Know Should Also Be Aware That All 3-Are Rammies Along With
AlpineValleyGirl & f_darkbladeus! Think About That And Research/Google Them
B4 You Assume They Are Or Actually Want To Be Your Friends On Here!

Quote 0 0