Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
God I hope not.
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Sure why not? I'm going to both
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
I have pit tickets for Mayhem and if Ozzfest came to my town I' go there also! We don't get much fancy festivals out in the sticks!
Quote 0 0
highrise
Mantooth wrote:

I have pit tickets for Mayhem and if Ozzfest came to my town I' go there also! We don't get much fancy festivals out in the sticks!

whoa! a real post 
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
BigHeavyThing
Today is Mayhem Fest...so no I won't go to that crap show. I will probably go to Ozzfest though.
Quote 0 0
jambogus
I'm going to both.......pit tix for mayhem at jiffy lube and i am getting married at the camden Ozzfest!!!
Quote 0 0
Airforce
I'm going to both also....Va Bch Mayhem and Mansfield Ozzfest. Not for nothing, but I also went to Warped the other day, and also just got Slayer tickets today!
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
highrise wrote:

Mantooth wrote:

whoa! a real post 

Whoa a ROFL ;P

Quote 0 0
Nando
Nope... didn't like mayhem's lineup at all (exept for LoG and 3IOB). I'll be going to the cali ozzfest because they at least do have a decent lineup
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
  just went ta mayhem fest in camden, loved it because i met rob zombie and got a pic with him. when he an korn were playing pillow feathers fell on us, unexpected but cool. i took about 200 pics there, but ill prob take more at ozzfest. will be posting all pics on my FB.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Mantooth wrote:

Spock,the sun is playing tricks on you again !
Or is it the tar balls?Hmmmmm

Quote 0 0
Hann1bal
Yeah. I went to Hartford, CT Mayhem Fest on the 24th. Was sick. Rob Zombie kicked major ass.
Quote 0 0
jcn0183
I went to Mayhemfest on July 30 in Chicago and bought $10 ozzfest lawn tickets and also going to Uproar bought them there to Mayyhemfest Has the best lineup of all 3 major festivals
Quote 0 0
stevepwn
i went to jul 23rd camden mayhem fest
and im going to aug 22nd ozzfest
Quote 0 0