Thoughtless
Are they even going to do a whole set?

I'm not into their new stuff.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Thoughtless wrote:

I dont like their new stuff either, the last time I saw them was Ozzfest 03, and they were bad -ass
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
Thoughtless wrote:

That's funny....I thought you asked what's Korn going to play?....you couldn't have because they are performing on an entirely different fucking festival ... and there is no way in hell you just walked into this forum and asked about a band that's not even part of this "fest"......I'm going to forget I even saw this stupid ass thread and you .....consider this a warning Dumbass.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
I think he's talking about the album tour :-\
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
k0rN likez da peniz
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
da_wizard wrote:

Thoughtless wrote:

That's funny....I thought you asked what's Korn going to play?....you couldn't have because they are performing on an entirely different fucking festival ... and there is no way in hell you just walked into this forum and asked about a band that's not even part of this "fest"......I'm going to forget I even saw this stupid ass thread and you .....consider this a warning Dumbass.

I just want to say......that when I posted this I was in a very bad mood.....so if it came across a pretty harsh.....oh well...too bad so fucking sad.....I don't like Korn anyway .....yeah I'm still in a bad mood

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
da_wizard wrote:

Thoughtless wrote:

lol that's what i was thinking
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.

Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0