MattSabbath13
I am going to pick that up probably next week after payday.  Anything unreleased on it or just same old stories different day?  i know Ozzy Tony Geezer and Bill did interviews seperate for this release.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
Airforce
I went to 3 places looking for it...guess I'll have to order it off the net....
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
hmmm maybe it's not out yet then.  I saw an advert for it on VH1 classic during That Metal Show.  I must have missed when the release date was.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Paranoid was released in England in July 1970 and didn't make the states til January of February 71.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
NO ACTUAL STORE = NO THANK YOU!     
Recently Got Scream At Target For $7 (Seriously...WhuttaBagan!!!)

Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
ZaktarZodiac wrote:

Great price!!!
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

ZaktarZodiac wrote:

Great price!!!

I got mine about 2 weeks ago at a local record store. It's available off the shelf - just call around your local area. It's all right for most of it ... but like I said in another thread there is some real gay guy talking about Iron Man saying what his impression of it was at the time as a kid and it came across so gay. You can tell he was not a freak in high school, but more of a geek. I' suffer to say it wasn't at all a good summary of how Iron Man struck most back in the day. Who moderated the DVD anyways? Sharon? Seriously. It does have some great vintage footage, and some current footage of the band, which is all right ). A must have for a serious Sabbath and Ozzy fan. Despite the dork retard it's good. Wish they could have spent less time on the two non-entities featured who are not Sabbath, but ok.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
ministrymember99
soon....soon....bwahahahahahahahaha
Quote 0 0