Nod to the old School

and the new one or newer one I guess

La Raza

take a listen to either one ''nod'' is my favorite

i think you guys might like it

enjoy...
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
Man .....Armored Saint, that brings back memories.....saw them in concert at a small venue.....their were 3 bands on the bill.....The headliner was WASP.....and the opening act was a little known band playing some music that none of us ever heard before.....really fast with double bass drums....first thrash I' ever heard....you might have heard of the band...METALLICA.... hell ...at the time nobody had even heard of them.......any way they opened the show , followed by Armored Saint, then WASP took the stage and stole the show....all the theatrics and blood (topless chick on a rack) ....it was an epic concert from start to finish...in my top 5 concerts of all time.....and I still have my original copy of MARCH OF THE SAINT on vinyl along with my first Metallica record KILL'EM ALL.....aaahhhh memories

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
minime
da_wizard wrote:

Man .....Armored Saint, that brings back memories.....saw them in concert at a small venue.....their were 3 bands on the bill.....The headliner was WASP.....and the opening act was a little known band playing some music that none of us ever heard before.....really fast with double bass drums....first thrash I' ever heard....you might have heard of the band...METALLICA.... hell ...at the time nobody had even heard of them.......any way they opened the show , followed by Armored Saint, then WASP took the stage and stole the show....all the theatrics and blood (topless chick on a rack) ....it was an epic concert from start to finish...in my top 5 concerts of all time.....and I still have my original copy of MARCH OF THE SAINT on vinyl along with my first Metallica record KILL'EM ALL.....aaahhhh memories

thats what I am talking bout ...
go treet yourself to those 2 cd's ...you will like them ..trust me
Quote 0 0
zfw
da_wizard wrote:

your memory is off a little.....that early '85 tour had WASP & Metallica co-headlining and they each closed some of the shows. Armored Saint were support and opened for all the shows. And Metallica were hardly unknown...their second album Ride The Lightning had already been out for 6 months before that tour even started....Armored Saint had just released their first album and were pretty much unknown except on the West Coast where they had a huge following.
Armored Saint's 2nd album Delirious Nomad is by far their best and should be in every metal collection.
Quote 0 0
minime
Delirious Nomad....

goin to get that bad boy this week...

Quote 0 0
zfw
minime wrote:

Delirious Nomad....

goin to get that bad boy this week...

best tracks: Long Before I Die, Nervous Man, For The Sake, Aftermath
Quote 0 0
minime
right on....thanks

Quote 0 0
da_wizard
zfw wrote:

da_wizard wrote:

your memory is off a little.....that early '85 tour had WASP & Metallica co-headlining and they each closed some of the shows. Armored Saint were support and opened for all the shows. And Metallica were hardly unknown...their second album Ride The Lightning had already been out for 6 months before that tour even started....Armored Saint had just released their first album and were pretty much unknown except on the West Coast where they had a huge following.
Armored Saint's 2nd album Delirious Nomad is by far their best and should be in every metal collection.

I could have swore that Metallica opened that concert.....the concert was in Green Bay at a small venue....and when I say nobody had heard of Metallica ....I mean they were relatively unknown....Hell....I remember people throwing beer cans at them on stage.....about half the people in the venue thought they sucked....Thrash was a pretty New thing to us here in Wisconsin at the time,,,,,I fucking loved them....they were awesome.....you were right about it being the Ride the Lightning Tour....because I bought a couple of shirts ....one WASP and one Metallica.....I still have them both.....anyway.....with that being said.....I was pretty stoned and drunk.....so it very well have gone down like you said......I still do remember being damn near front row center with Blackie Lawless fucking standing there in his platform shoes.....he looked like he was 8 fucking feet tall....drinking blood out of a skull and spraying it into the crowd......like I said before.....EPIC........................I;m sure my memory is a little off on most of concerts I've attended....God knows that there has been enough of them and some of them run together sometimes.....Hell I'm a 40 year old  who used to smoke a hell of a lot of weed back in the day.....the old synapsis aren't firing like they used to

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0