BLEEDINGBLACK
Listen the show should and could go on . All you need to do is let Black Label Society be the head liner. I am sure the BLS DOOM TROOPING BERZERKERS would show up . And you would not even know the difference. For any student of metal history knows . If not for Tony and Geezer there would have been no Sabbath . Do your leg work
and you will find the truth . Ozzy's was only a front man and, not a very good vocalist at that. So as I see it if not
for pure luck . The only reason you would know his name would be for dressing in drag and , biting the heads off small birds. Surely any reasonable thinking  person knows the show was canceled because corporate America does not think he can pull it off and, sell enough tickets.  So why not let the Greatest AX MAN ever get his just rewards . For we know a man who is so drug idled he cant even speak with very little talent could have never got it done. I guess that is why Zakk got 50% I have no respect for a man that would sue the person that gave him his start ie:Tony Iomie by the way who owns the copyrights to Black Sabbath ! And then fire the person who carried him for decades . Then say I did it because we sounded to much like BLS. If you let someone else lead the show what did he think it would sound like . By the way good luck to Gus G in my humble opinion, the foot steps he is following is just to large for him to fill !!!!!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
You're dumber than a 5th grader.  You say he bit the head off of small birds, but there's one probably.  The only thing that flies that he 'bit the head off of' was a bat and... BATS ARE NOT BIRDS!!!!  You learn that bats are the only flying mammal in fucking elementary school.  Fucking retard.
Quote 0 0
BLEEDINGBLACK
Dude you just don't know your shit . in 2010 WHEN HIS DRUG IDLED BRAIN FINALLY FRIED check out the metal awards . The dude he fired won guitarist of the  year and the vocalist that replaced him with Sabbath won vocalist of the year Think that was a slap in the face what you think. But I bet you where to dam dumb to know that Ozzy could not lick RONNIE JAMES DIOS  BALLS but the words you wrote prove you would not no talent if it kissed your ass. So go ahead and worship THE PRINCE OF NO TALENT coattail riders ass . You most likely fantasize about his JIZZ in your cock sucking mouth By the way did you forget about the dove I think that's a bird. Also asshole read your own reply you wrote (but there's one probably) Talking about education DUH 2nd grade if that.
Quote 0 0
minime
BLEEDINGBLACK wrote:

Listen the show should and could go on . All you need to do is let Black Label Society be the head liner. I am sure the BLS DOOM TROOPING BERZERKERS would show up . And you would not even know the difference. For any student of metal history knows . If not for Tony and Geezer there would have been no Sabbath . Do your leg work
and you will find the truth . Ozzy's was only a front man and, not a very good vocalist at that. So as I see it if not
for pure luck . The only reason you would know his name would be for dressing in drag and , biting the heads off small birds. Surely any reasonable thinking  person knows the show was canceled because corporate America does not think he can pull it off and, sell enough tickets.  So why not let the Greatest AX MAN ever get his just rewards . For we know a man who is so drug idled he cant even speak with very little talent could have never got it done. I guess that is why Zakk got 50% I have no respect for a man that would sue the person that gave him his start ie:Tony Iomie by the way who owns the copyrights to Black Sabbath ! And then fire the person who carried him for decades . Then say I did it because we sounded to much like BLS. If you let someone else lead the show what did he think it would sound like . By the way good luck to Gus G in my humble opinion, the foot steps he is following is just to large for him to fill !!!!!

ummmm.....Okay there Skippy.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
BLEEDINGBLACK wrote:

Go blow the pole kid.

Gayhem is the place for ya pedo freaks MMk..

Quote 0 0
BLEEDINGBLACK
Real creative in the words of the famous Minne me (Okay there Skippy) you are just another side show freak. That would not know true talent if it bit you on the ass . As far as blowing I am to polite to steal your hobby.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
You're more of a troll than anybody that's posted on this thread.  Usually when people come here and immediatly start being trolls they get banned pretty quickly.
Quote 0 0
BLEEDINGBLACK
That is cool. If they kick me off for stating the facts. But dude you need to get a life. I am the KING of this site. Look at # of post you have made . Just a little advice I know your loyal and, that is cool but. if you  stayed off this site you might just get layed . As a man that is married to a former model , I promise it is a lot more fun than Idol worshiping a no talent burn out . Peace on earth brother  Ps No comment about the dove you are smarter than I thought. You actually new it is a bird. By the way my KING does that make Ozzy your queen since he has been arrested dressed in drag .  o a little  research I am sure you will find your Queen pend very few hits  
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Everybody here knows that Ozzy has done dope.  I'm sure a lot of people here have done dope, I never have and never will because I'm straight-up afraid to try anything that'll fuck you up more than pot.  Yes, I am the king here.  I have even been called King Crazy Eyes on occassion.  Also, the reason I have so many posts is because I've been here since '05(ish).  I don't even have an average of 5 posts/day in case you haven't paid attention.  If you wanna say I spend all of my time here then you do too because you're averaging the same number of posts/day that I am.  Also, we don't really care who you're married to.  You notice that you're the only person here who has been bragging about their personal life.  The last person to brag about his personal life was Gulch of Rot who left more than a year ago.  The reason we don't brag about our personal life is because nobody here cares about each other's personal lives.  The only person here who tells us that he's married is Gnomez and he's very well respected here even though he's never been to an Ozzfest in his life.  Anyways, since you're gonna be a dick I'm gonna brag about something in my personal life.  I book for/manage an unsigned band that will make a major impact in death metal once their album gets finished.  I'm working on a distribution contract with Red Music (Metal Blade Records, major label Wind-up Records, and 11-7 are the only labels I really care for) right now for my record label that I'm hoping to start within the year.  I've been to 7 concerts in the past year, Slayer/Megadeth/Anthrax being the biggest, and haven't had to pay admission to a single one of them.  I got back-stage when Malevolent Creation, Full Blown Chaos, Havok, ?, and The Abscence were in Dallas.  That's what you get about my personal life.

Anyways, I obviously don't worship Ozzy like you do because I never knew that he' bit the head off of a pigeon.  If you knew that then you obviously pay a lot more attention to him than I do.  Also, you have no right to say that he's a shitty vocalist because, even though he didn't create the sound that he sang to, he still made MILLIONS (and still making about $1 million/year) over his time as a vocalist.  So tell me, how much money did you make being the vocalist of a band so far?

Last thing I'm gonna say in this post, I am single, happy, and still get laid w/o having to put my balls into a blender.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Sent to: Crazy_Eyes

I would like to say that your last post was decent. I am a big believer in free speech. I also feel everyone has the right to say there peace with out getting called a retard. Not because it insults me but it insults the disabled .That being said I was alive when Sabbath hit the big time and have disliked Ozzy every since he left Sabbath. I feel he destroyed the greatest band ever. Then back stabbed the very people that made him . So in a sense you may be right ,I love to hate him . I have never seen him solo or bought any of his materiel . But I do bleed black. I feel BLS picked up the mantel where Sabbath left off . Therefore after the way he handled the situation with Zakk  it renewed the distaste I have for him. You have got admmit to bring him in the studio let him lay down tracks then let him find out thru the media he was no longer wanted is pretty shitty. As for your credentials I am impressed good luck with your label I wish you nothing but the best
Quote 0 0