CannibalCorpse
Six Feet Under released an amazing album Commandment. Mayhem, Vital Remains, Immolation, so unbelievably good.

Quote 0 0
byebye
Isn't it a little early?
Quote 0 0
watchwolf
So far, Therion's Gothic Kabbalah is the best album of the year imo.
Quote 0 0
jimbob232
I was just about to post a topic about this.

And LordSimon, I believe you can post your favorites thus far...

Will post mine in a minute

Quote 0 0
AllThatRots
New Rush and Dark Tranquillity are superb
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Yeah, they year isn't even close to being over, but many bands have already released their new CDs. This year is amazing for concerts and new releases. Therion's Gothic Kabbalah, I've only heard two songs off of it, but the ones I heard were pretty amazing. I hadn't heard of Therion until just before the release of Gothic Kabbalah.

Quote 0 0
watchwolf
You should listen to more Therion. The last albums were great, Therion gets better with every release.

Those albums were Sirius B and Lemuria
Quote 0 0
Mc101proof
Dark Tranquility and Chimiara so far, looking forward to the new Devil Driver and Meshuugah!!!

Quote 0 0
Broken_Mentality
I haven't botten any 07 albums lately..I'm expecting perhaps Manson's album to be good hopefully.
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Yeah, I'll give Therion some more listens. The new Dark Tranquility album I've yet to purchase, but will soon. Marilyn Manson hasn't released anything good in the past, so I don't think his new album will be good. I didn't even know they had anything new until I heard about them touring with Slayer. The new Chimaira CD is great, too. Vital Remains' release is so evil! I love it! I never thought they'd come any where near Dechristianize, but they have! Icons Of Evil! If you haven't listened to it, yet, do.

Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Ziltoid's my favorite, with The Apostasy right behind it.
Quote 0 0
AllThatRots
The new Marilyn Manson is god awful.
Quote 0 0
CannibalCorpse
Have you listened to The Apostacy? Man, I'm looking forward to it so much.

Quote 0 0
THEBURNED
six feet under make me want to die.
Quote 0 0
bdeath666
Well from what I heard, Ozzy and Dimmu's rock

Need to get Mayhem's and can't wait to get Behemoth's

Quote 0 0