4%
 Generic/Homemade (Made-Up/Describe In Detail) 3 votes
12%
 Spoof/Farce (Anything/Non-Specific) 1 vote
4%
 Other (Type Below) 2 votes
8%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
I Figured That Since Halloween Is Just Around The Corner & Now That Stores Are Just
Starting To Stock-Up, Now Is The Perfect Time To Start Guessing What You Want To
Dress-Up As In Order To Either Blend-In Better Or To Scare The Crap Outta Some Emo
Twi-Hard Scum Of The Earth! (I May Be Scum, But I Hate BOTH Gothy-Emo's & Twi-Hards!)
Anyways, Back To The Subject....Either Click Above Or Click "Other" And Type Your Choice Below!
(This Does Not Specify w/Mask/Prop Or w/o But You May If You Feel Like Doing So...It's Up To YOU!)

Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Hey Zak ...yeah Nightmare Factory was cool. Extremely better the year b4! I so loved the electric chair. And the guys running after us. I talked with them and they said they have 4 new attractions instead of 2 this year. Seems 2 sound kick@ss! Don't 4get the block party and concert! Wished it was scarier 4 me! I don't scare easily. Ya know they had more pics right? I have some pics that I took of that night as well. Some with camera and some on phone. I was a dead emo goth girl. I put my costume 2gether using my clothes. However I souped up my pants with chains. It was bad@ss! I think I have some pics of you still on my phone. Ya want me 2 send them 2 ya? Let me know. K? ~Angel ;p
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
i am going as a hippy punk zombie for a zombie walk im in. getting my face done up.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
we get hundreds of kids in our neighborhood for Halloween
last year we had a kid dressed up as Ozzy and it looked just like him!
the other kids got a piece or two of candy, but that kid got two handfuls!
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Hell, I used 2 give out several bags full of candy, toys,etc ...plus can drinks and whatever I thought was neat 4 Halloween! Plus deck out whole house... both inside and out! It's my fav holiday! I love it! ;p Unfortunately on my block not that many kids come over! Some but not enough 4 me. I now go out and have fun on Hallow's Eve! I go 2 Nightmare Factory in Havelock, N.C. Hell, I wrote 2 them and told them that goin there is great and how I normally decorate my house 4 halloween. I also told them some ideas and what they had a few years back was awesome and they should bring some of those ideas back! Needless 2 say... they told me 2 come in and audition 2 be a cast member. My reply is thanks 4 the offer but I can't sorry. But that was nice of them 2 ask me. ~Angel ;p
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
last year we put up one of those inflatable decorations of a big black cat
we went to the bar to play some pool and when we got back about 2 am
the damn thing was stolen right off the front lawn
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Yeah, I remember you telling that story last year Alpine. Glad you guys had a good time otherwise! Hey have ya decided what you wanna be this year? I haven't the foggiest idea yet! Last year I was a dead goth girl. The year b4 a gothic fairy. I dunno what 2 do this year. Except goin 2 the Factory! They not only have the attraction, they also have... bands, fortune telling, ya can get tattoos, it's a block party event! It's really fun! I try 2 get others 2 come and enjoy it as well! No sense in being bored on Halloween I say! Btw.. Halloween is on a sunday this year! ~Angel ;p 
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Hellraiser costumes are bad@ss! I've seen them at a costume store last year. Very wicked! Someone last year paid alot 2 be Pinhead at our Halloween festival. Some other bad@ss costumes are Cosplay Kingdom Hearts. I've seen some sweet costume pics of them! !
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
MsCeeAngel wrote:

Hellraiser costumes are bad@ss! I've seen them at a costume store last year. Very wicked! Someone last year paid alot 2 be Pinhead at our Halloween festival. Some other bad@ss costumes are Cosplay Kingdom Hearts. I've seen some sweet costume pics of them! !

Yeah, I Was Beside Him On Stage, I Got Either 2nd Or 3rd Place, But He Got 1st! (Prizes Were Nightclub Tickets & Sum Money!) I Was Missing The Green Hair & Improvised On The Costume Which Perfectly Matched A Figure I Had!
Still Wondering If I Should Go As That Again This Year (w/Green Wig) Or Mock IRON MAN (Real Helmet/Chest)
OR Scary Movie/Scream Or An Amazing DARTH VADER/D.MAUL (But I Can't See OR Breathe In The Vader Suit!)
(Almost Bought Crokett, Dukes, Popeye, Fred Flinstone, A Chewbacca Or Blk.Gorilla Suit But They Were $40-70 Each...WTF?)

Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
A wad of $hit... Zak
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
you wouldn't be referring to me would you MsCee????because I don't remember ever saying a discouraging word to you or about you, and I only was trying to help out your bro and steer him in the right direction, I can't help it if he can't function in real life like the rest of us. ....so say what you will about me , I don't care , I won't go cry in the corner about the big meanies on the Ozzfest forum picking on me . My life does not revolve around you or anyone else in cyberspace unlike Zachery.....I have a life outside this laptop that I'm typing on.....so go ahead say whatever you want.

have a nice day

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Nah dude! Were cool! I think? Just a costume suggestion 4 my bro! Your costume looks cool considering you made it! I'll try 2 put my Halloween pic from last year up later! ~Angel ;p
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
da_wizard
MsCeeAngel wrote:

Nah dude! Were cool! I think? Just a costume suggestion 4 my bro! Your costume looks cool considering you made it! I'll try 2 put my Halloween pic from last year up later! ~Angel ;p

my bad......your comment came after my posts and I guess I took them out context.....not sure what context your comment was meant as...." a wad of $hit...Zak "? ???.....I really thought you were referring to me because of my "run ins " with Zak.....anyway  , carry on and don't mind the man behind the curtain. it's just me , da_wizard.....pulling the strings that make this  place just a little more exciting....and by the way ....I would like to see your halloween pics

as before....have a nice day

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
awesome makeup, da-wiz!  I prefer makeup to masks, it looks way more authentic
and it makes it easier to drink!!

one year we put a very real looking bullet hole in my sister's forehead
with spirit gum and fake blood and cotton
and the more she sweated, the more the hole 'bled'
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
You need to see a dentist about those teeth Wiz
Quote 0 0