Chillem
Big 4 need a USA tour
Metallica
Slayer
Megadeth
Anthrax
Quote 0 0
Nando
Not sure Metallica would be up for it, seeing as how they can already sell out arenas on their own without any other high profile metal band supporting them. Touring with the rest of the big 4 would just mean less profits for them. The only way this could happen is if they would do a stadium tour, but I'm not so sure that would be so successful here in the states.
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0
Chillem
They had a big 4 tour in europe.. And ALL 4 of theses bands are from the usa, and need to do this for there fans. Metallica did a stadium tour in 04 for Summer Sanitarium with/ limp bizkit, linkin park, mudvanye and deftones which i believed was succesfull
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
It wasn't really a 'tour'.  It was only 2 shows.  I wouldn't call 2 shows a 'tour'.  But yeah, that would be awesome.
Quote 0 0
Nando
Chillem wrote:

They had a big 4 tour in europe.. And ALL 4 of theses bands are from the usa, and need to do this for there fans. Metallica did a stadium tour in 04 for Summer Sanitarium with/ limp bizkit, linkin park, mudvanye and deftones which i believed was succesfull

Just because they're all from the states does not mean that they "have" to play together in the states for the fans. They each tour the states frequently so it's not like they're negelcting us. Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax are already playing together as we speak. Metallica probably wont tour the states again until they release their new album. Hey I would love to see the Big 4 here in the US as well, but I also like being realistic about things. There is some slight hope in this happening sometime in the future, and I only say that because I never thought the Big 4 would ever join forces to begin with.
Slave to the power of death
Quote 0 0