RotForMe76
so everybody keeps wondering if BLS would make up for not playing in Camden, well i just wanted to let everyone know that today BLS just announced they will be playing The Electric Factory in Philly on Thursday October 7th, @ 7:30pm with Children Of Bodom, Clutch and 2Cents as part of the Berzerkus tour

Quote 0 0
stonegargoyle
damn gonna have to miss this cuz one has to work you know this really blows
Quote 0 0
sixxchick
Do we get in 4 free-cuz they canceled Camden!?
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
RotForMe76 wrote:

so everybody keeps wondering if BLS would make up for not playing in Camden, well i just wanted to let everyone know that today BLS just announced they will be playing The Electric Factory in Philly on Thursday October 7th, @ 7:30pm with Children Of Bodom, Clutch and 2Cents as part of the Berzerkus tour

Works for me...I  bailed on the hope of seeing BLS when "Zall" twitted from his SUBMARINE that a tornado was approaching the stage about a mile out....he wasnt fucking kidding,.. I saw it on live doppler radar and bailed my ass away from that scene....too many sensitive electronics to jeopardize. Good call on whoever made a very difficult make or break decision....Electric Factory will more than make up for it. Great venue to see BLS perform in.....I`ll def be there ..tornado or not.
Shit happens.....dont EVER fuck with MOM or you`ll be one hurtin puppy.
FOF

Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
hail ZALL!!
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
  hey FOF sorry im goin to have to miss that one ill be in FL. that date my vaca. sorry i could not meet ya. but i met sixx.  wow the tornado was out there huh? glad it did not come down an ruin the rest of the show.  i had a ball at the barricade left side. bummed i did not get the hose, ozzy ignored our screams for it, but i got the bucket.    also have some great shots on my facebook/martha sandusky. backstage was fun.  did ya get any pics?
Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
stevenstrong wrote:

hail ZAKK!!

I Keep Telling You It's ZAKTARZODIAC...Jeez Man, At Least Get It Right! 

Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
BLS + Clutch = amazing tour!
Quote 0 0