FIRSTOZZYFAN
It was pretty good,....seeing Ozzy, Tony, Bill, `n Geezer talk about all the history,....what stories,..Sharon shed some good light on the transition to Ozzy`s solo career too.
It was kinda weird seeing one of my childhood buddies on there telling stories about Black Sabbath though........heh
I DVR`d that shit........

Quote 0 0
Tiger479
When's the next showing.... hell I better make sure I get that channel first  :-\
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Hail to the gods!
We need some new Sabbath blood.Wh0o0o0o Wheeeeeeeeeeeee !Get some..

Quote 0 0
Jayman
I made a dvd out of it but I haven't watched it yet.  At first I thought it was the same shit as "the black sabbath story".  You know that 3 part biography they released on VHS years ago.  But I guess not since it said 2010 on the description of the show
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Ozzy Osbourne and Tony Iommi of the legendary heavy metal band Black Sabbath have amicably resolved their problems over the ownership of the Black Sabbath name and court proceedings in New York have been discontinued. Both parties are glad to put this behind them and to cooperate together for the future and would like it  to be known that the issue was never personal, it was always business.
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Ozzy Osbourne and Tony Iommi of the legendary heavy metal band Black Sabbath have amicably resolved their problems over the ownership of the Black Sabbath name and court proceedings in New York have been discontinued. Both parties are glad to put this behind them and to cooperate together for the future and would like it  to be known that the issue was never personal, it was always business.

maybe a reunion isn't out of the question just yet.  wishfull thinking, but maybe after Dio's passing they will get back together.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Anyone else catch an airing of this? It was really good.
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
the above links don't seem to be very helpful
maybe I can find it on my OnDemand feature on Comcast
after I get home from work
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
im4evaozzyfan
must say thanks for the info i was able to watch and it was really good glad i got to see it  thanks again
ROCK FUCKIN ON
Quote 0 0
SantaBarbaraJohn
I saw it and dvr' it....it really is good.  I' love to see them reunite.
Rocksinsb
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
That would be killer
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
[POUTS]  I just checked the OnDemand on comcast and no luck there, either
watching the Judas Priest Behind the Music instead and the Pink Floyd doc is on in a few
thanks AVG 
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
AlpineValleyGirl wrote:

[POUTS]  I just checked the OnDemand on comcast and no luck there, either
watching the Judas Priest Behind the Music instead and the Pink Floyd doc is on in a few
thanks AVG   
Palladia channel has some good shows too,....saw the 50th anniversary of the strat with tons of great guitarists.

Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
that sends us right back here, wiz.  :-\
Quote 0 0