da_wizard
Last night I caught Night Ranger at the Local venue in town (Waterfest).....and I gotta say that Brad Gillis can still bring it....they guys really put on a good show.....they played their tunes along with quite a few Damn Yankees tunes....
Brad Gillis  is an awesome guitarist and it brought back memories of the days he was with the Ozzy....Next concert ...ALICE COOPER !!!...can't wait.

alcohol is not a toy.......it's a tool....to be used by responsible drunks
Quote 0 0
minime
when him and ozzy did Speak of the Devil,

Brad Gillis does a pretty good job covering Sabbath

pretty much one of the best Live Albums ever...

first time I seen Ozzy,
Brad Gillis ,Rudy Sarzo and Tommy Aldridge {unsung hero when it comes to the drums}

was his line up....
Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
da_wizard wrote:

Last night I caught Night Ranger at the Local venue in town (Waterfest).....and I gotta say that Brad Gillis can still bring it....they guys really put on a good show.....they played their tunes along with quite a few Damn Yankees tunes....
Brad Gillis  is an awesome guitarist and it brought back memories of the days he was with the Ozzy....Next concert ...ALICE COOPER !!!...can't wait.

I would kill to see Alice Cooper.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0
zfw
Brad Gillis did a great job finishing the tour for Randy after his death. It was kinda weird though seein' that line-up at Alpine Valley just a few weeks after seiing Randy in the band at the Chicago show.
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Brad jumped in to help ozzy out and he had to put Night Ranger on hold before it even started just to be a standup guy and help Ozzy finish the tour after Randy was killed in the crash.
Quote 0 0