Nathan7X
What do you think of them?  I think they're great.  They kind of remind me of Nile and Behemoth
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.

Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0
BigHeavyThing
You need to get your damn ears clean. They remind me of every mallcore wannabe death band out there.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Who the hell is "bring me the hoizon" WTF kinda name is that?
Quote 0 0
Deputy_Potatoes
Quit replying to this guy, it isn't really Nate, it is a troll.
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Nathan7X wrote:

What do you think of them?  I think they're great.  They kind of remind me of Nile and Behemoth

Dude ! go fuck that ugly old bitch and go crank your shit kid music or sum..Hahahahaha!!
Metal or GTFO bitches!!

Quote 0 0
Nathan7X
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Nathan7X wrote:

What do you think of them?  I think they're great.  They kind of remind me of Nile and Behemoth

Dude ! go fuck that ugly old bitch and go crank your shit kid music or sum..Hahahahaha!!
Metal or GTFO bitches!!

THAT UGLY OLD BITCH HAPPENS TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND.  YOU ARE A FAGGOT the middle finger is a gay little gesture and anyone who thinks they're badass for liking it is obviously a child
Nathan Martin. Lima, Ohio.

Me and my HOTTT!!! girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/jesushedonlovecraft
Quote 0 0
BigHeavyThing
Nathan7X wrote:

MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Nathan7X wrote:

What do you think of them?  I think they're great.  They kind of remind me of Nile and Behemoth

Metal or GTFO bitches!!

THAT UGLY OLD BITCH HAPPENS TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND.  YOU ARE A FAGGOT the middle finger is a gay little gesture and anyone who thinks they're badass for liking it is obviously a child

Yes cause guys are faggots for not liking girls that look liked they got in the face with a rake.
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Bring me the Horizen is a shitty deathcore band that wishes they were less core than TBDM.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
deathcore with an 80s hairband name
Quote 0 0
Lupin
people still listen to deathcore?  That is s000000 2008!
Quote 0 0