I_am_Kalel
Hey, how are the girls at Burgettstown, PA . The last
ozzfest, girls weren't flashing do they flash here?
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
idk lets go  ask emmz

Quote 0 0
eXile72
My first year going way back when there where a ton of good quality boobies. Since then I haven't seen any or very few including the Mayhem festivals. You shouldn't be going for the titties anyways. Go to spring break for that.
Quote 0 0
elsuperbeasto
Yeah, I have been to every Ozzfest and Mayhem there, and every year there is a decline on the amount of girls flashing.
Quote 0 0
I_am_Kalel
Yea I think they did away with the boob painting tent. I don't know why. (I'll volunteer to do it.) I love the music there and the hot girls are a bonus. I been to Mayham fest and very few women flash. Flashing is a part of real rock concerts.
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
The early Ozzfest (approx. 97-years were the best, the women were fewer but they seemed more willing to flash.  NOwadays (approx 2003-present) I see more women but less boobs.  It doesn't make sense to me but somewhere in there things got a little less wild.  What the hell Pittsburgh girls, step it up!
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
In fact Ozzfest Pittsburgh girls better step it up.  Come on its just boobs, we're not asking you to bang every horny male in the audience.  Let's see some tits baby!  Give Ozzy a good show too, he deserves it!
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0