MIDDLE_FINGER
Fucking fail attempt by you know who and others! Hahahahahahaha!!

The bald headed Pedo stain never learns now does he!Hahahahaha!!
Awwwww....Poor bastard is all. Sad  just sad.

Live DD need that rope in a bad way man!
Anyone here have a rope for the kid?

Vanilla/Gayhem  Pedoland with ya Fools!Hahahahahhaa!

Get Some!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Get Some!!

Rope is here!!
HANG EM HIGH!

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
If you're going to delete topics why hasn't this one been removed? (Btw, never been bald since I was born & even then the pics show me w/hair.) Now watch as this post gets removed within the next few days by someone other then myself. Someone obviously has a vendetta against me for no apparent reason.

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
DONUT_N_CABOOSE_TUCKER wrote:

If you're going to delete topics why hasn't this one been removed? (Btw, never been bald since I was born & even then the pics show me w/hair.) Now watch as this post gets removed within the next few days by someone other then myself. Someone obviously has a vendetta against me for no apparent reason.

Pffffffffffft.......Hahahahahaahahahhaahahhaahaha!
Ehhhh,not talking to you chump!Unless you want FINGER to do so?Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

You the redneck with Red hair/Beard kid?
The one that lives in a shit shack in the Hills?
Well if so kid,dont worry MMk... Thats fine.....Just be a good lad and all is good.....MMK..Good!

Now...
You go do what you need to in life and we will take care of the rest kid.

Get Some!!

Quote 0 0
555_elCheapo_Pizza
Hmmmm... what's rly funny is the fact that I sprayed my hair/beard Red for 2 whole days (2 cans for like $ leading up to Ozzfest 2007. I took maybe 4 pix of myself at the time. I've even paid $15 & permacolored it black a few times. I actually have brown hair. But it seems that every few months a clone called FirstOzzyFag would bring up the very same point you just did & even PM'ed an edited version of it, calling ME ronald... But it all makes cents now! Thanx for clearing it up pal.

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe wrote:

Hmmmm... what's rly funny is the fact that I sprayed my hair/beard Red for 2 whole days (2 cans for like $ leading up to Ozzfest 2007. I took maybe 4 pix of myself at the time. I've even paid $15 & permacolored it black a few times. I actually have brown hair. But it seems that every few months a clone called FirstOzzyFag would bring up the very same point you just did & even PM'ed an edited version of it, calling ME ronald... But it all makes cents now! Thanx for clearing it up pal.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft..................................................
Goes to show you are a dumb ass kid!
Look it up smart ass/Clone thing/ and you will see who that was MMK......Do it! know it all!
You are one big Fake! So Wrong you are! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!You go with that then DUMB ASS!!

Pfffffffffffffffft.... you are nothing but a mental retard with to much time on your hands!!

You kid just got fucked.
Enjoy it,much more to come ya Farm Freak!

Get Some!!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
_NFD_ Queer Troll is at it again.Keeps sending out gay PMs.

Look out! Here comes the Bannhammer again!Hahahahahaha!!!

Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Awwww .......... Poor _NFD_ Tisk Tisk Tisk..Hahaha!

No life poor bastards crack me up man!
Pedo drug head needs help! Like a rope !

Get Some!!

Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Speaking of trolls I see we have a new member called MIDDDLE_FINGER.....
Quote 0 0
caex_viking_warlord
tRoLLz R nOt HaRd MeTuLz 666!1!1!1!1!!!
Quote 0 0