stevepwn
where
Quote 0 0
poweslave
Im wondering the same thing. I think this shit with Goatwhore might be holding them up.
Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
Hopefully nothing gets fucked up with the show. If Goatwhore can't play, then let it be. I'm sure the day can go on without them.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
poweslave wrote:

Im wondering the same thing. I think this shit with Goatwhore might be holding them up.
I think its the first back to back date...no? The admin actually works with the show and is probably waiting to get back to a real desk top at the hotel or something....the Goatwhore issue could throw a whole new set of changes in there never mind the regular rotation. I could care less....I`ll take what it turns out to be...rain or shine.
Hopefully the bassist of Goatwhore is O.K.

Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
Yes, I meant no disrespect to what I said about Goatwhore. I hope their player is alright. I just don't want the day to get ruined. I'm sure all will be okay, though. 
Quote 0 0
poweslave
Agreed. I just kind of want to know soon becuase I have my bud bitching at me to tell him the set times.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
poweslave wrote:

Agreed. I just kind of want to know soon becuase I have my bud bitching at me to tell him the set times.
So much for set times the day before....... anyway...Its a healthy rotation and it doesnt matter to me.
I just go and have fun....

Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
No Goatwhore means give Ozzy an extra half an hour to play! 

Haha 
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

No Goatwhore means give Ozzy an extra half an hour to play! 

Haha 
They didnt actually say they wont be there tomorrow......who knows?
We`ll find out as soon as W.O.O. updates the info. I did wonder that though..will each band get another song or two in?
Goatwhore is a show I`ve been waiting for like 3+ years to see.... ???

Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
No, no one has said anything about Goatwhore not being there tomorrow. I was just making a funny. 

I wouldn't mind Ozzy have a bit of a longer set though 

Either way, I hope to see Goatwhore there, and even if they aren't, it'll still be a great day. 
Quote 0 0
poweslave
I dont care either way. I just want to know. If the Goatwhore bassist needs to take some time off to recover then I hope they do that and I hope he gets well.
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
yeah i wanna know also sos i can see which backstage tour time  to take. i wanna meet some of the side stage bands also. but not miss my backstage thing.
Quote 0 0
poweslave
WHERE IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote 0 0
stevepwn
fuck goatwhore better be there! my sister is looking forward to them so bad, we seen them live in january before but theyre awwesome
Quote 0 0
poweslave
They still have not put them up??? The show is TODAY. :-\
Quote 0 0