soxxfan1918
I'm going to the mansfield show this coming tuesday and would love to bring my camera.Does anyone know if security is checking for them? Or any of the other ozzfest shows, has anyone got their camera in ...Thanks and looking forward to the final ozzfest show!!!
Quote 0 0
Ozz96
I took mine into the Pitt show without issue.
Quote 0 0
laurjohn2
comcast center security doesnt care if you bring in a camera.  They will tell you to stop if you start video taping though
Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
It depends on the venue. Some do allow them depending on what type of camera. Such as disposable ones. At 07 Ozzfest they frisked people and threw their cell phones away and their change in their pockets. One guy got so mad he got his friend 2 videotape the whole ordeal and sent it 2 his email or youtube and proclaimed that he was gonna sue them 4 doin that. I stated that I was gonna leave if they did anything like that 2 me.  So, my answer is call the venue and find out 4 sure!
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
I got mine in. The venue allowed them in CA. Lighters, though, they took them. And water.
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
MsCeeAngel wrote:

It depends on the venue. Some do allow them depending on what type of camera. Such as disposable ones. At 07 Ozzfest they frisked people and threw their cell phones away and their change in their pockets. One guy got so mad he got his friend 2 videotape the whole ordeal and sent it 2 his email or youtube and proclaimed that he was gonna sue them 4 doin that. I stated that I was gonna leave if they did anything like that 2 me.  So, my answer is call the venue and find out 4 sure!

Not saying you're a liar, but I highly doubt they threw away anyone's cellphone. I mean, just legally, they cannot do that.
Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
I honestly cannot believe that. Very illegal and just downright stupid.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

Yeah they wouldnt do that. You`d be asked to check it like a coat or umbrella with a receipt.
If that happened it would have been in the news for months.....I wouldnt go in.

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

Yeah they wouldnt do that. You`d be asked to check it like a coat or umbrella with a receipt.

Please Read Clearly Old Man: I WAS THERE IN LINE & THEY CLEARLY DID!!! I'm Sorry You're An Idiot!
(I Would Have Taken A Pic Or Vid Of That Myself But Think Of The Irony That Would Have Been Dumbass!)
OUR Charlote Venue Had STRICT Guidelines That Hardly Made Since To MOST Concert-Goers, Tink!
(Yeah, I'm Nobody's Fool Who Was Just Born Yesterday Y'know!) 

Quote 0 0
OzzIsGod
ZaktarZodiac wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

Please Read Clearly Old Man: I WAS THERE IN LINE & THEY CLEARLY DID!!! I'm Sorry You're An Idiot!
(I Would Have Taken A Pic Or Vid Of That Myself But Think Of The Irony That Would Have Been Dumbass!)
OUR Charlote Venue Had STRICT Guidelines That Hardly Made Since To MOST Concert-Goers, Tink!

Could you please calm down? No one is calling you a liar. We just find it hard to believe that any venue would think this kind of behavior is alright. It's just nuts.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
ZaktarZodiac wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

So you called me "old" and an "idiot"?...Hmmm,then you`ll say why I dont want to be nice to you?.... Hmmm....yet I still will be. I`ll post my pictures for you a few days after Ozzfest...if I feel like it.
I have all kinds of cameras....even secret ones. They took your cellphone and you still went in?
Tell me they took your  cell phone and I`ll be very skeptical....so you went and bought  a NEW cell phone after having it confiscated at an OZZFEST and YOU and the THOUSANDS of others never once mentioned it?
Just seems odd is all...NOT calling you a fucking LIAR or anything,...just seems ODD.
live nation taking peoples phones? I just fail to believe it..

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

ZaktarZodiac wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

Could you please calm down? No one is calling you a liar. We just find it hard to believe that any venue would think this kind of behavior is alright. It's just nuts.

And Quite Clearly...I AGREE w/That Statement, But It Happened Nonetheless!
(NOT 2 Us, But A Great Deal That Came B4 Us...We Just Said "Take Em' & Get Sued!" SERIOUSLY!)
They Are For Emergency Use & Can Usually Do 5.0 Mp (Mega-Pixels) & 15-Secs Of Video w/o A Card!
Oh & FOF...You Wern't At OUR Venue, So You Don't Know...I'll Put My Stellar Axe Back Aside For Now!
(We Are NOT At War Y'know...I Was Just Stating BOTH The Obvious & THE TRUTH...Like You Do!)
Hate Me If You Will, But At Least Know What Reasons You SHOULD Have For Doing So! Take Care Dude!

Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
ZaktarZodiac wrote:

Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

ZaktarZodiac wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

(NOT 2 Us, But A Great Deal That Came B4 Us...We Just Said "Take Em' & Get Sued!" SERIOUSLY!)
They Are For Emergency Use & Can Usually Do 5.0 Mp (Mega-Pixels) & 15-Secs Of Video w/o A Card!
Oh & FOF...You Wern't At OUR Venue, So You Don't Know...I'll Put My Stellar Axe Back Aside For Now!
(We Are NOT At War Y'know...I Was Just Stating BOTH The Obvious & THE TRUTH...Like You Do!)
Hate Me If You Will, But At Least Know What Reasons You SHOULD Have For Doing So! Take Care Dude!
JEEZUZ! I dont hate you...never did. Damn dude! I think you probably saw some kind of incident driven, extended, in depth, pat down search or something...no I wasnt there but this is still AMERICA ....no?
Horns Up!

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

ZaktarZodiac wrote:

Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

ZaktarZodiac wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

Mr. Tinkertrain wrote:

JEEZUZ! I dont hate you...never did. Damn dude! I think you probably saw some kind of incident driven, extended, in depth, pat down search or something...no I wasnt there but this is still AMERICA ....no?
Horns Up!

This Was 3-Years Ago...And Yes, They Were Patting EVERYONE Down For Some Stupid Reason!
They Were Actually More Thorough Then Most Air Shows That Are At Major Bases!
(And Yes, Since My Dad Is A Vet...We Goto BOTH J-Ville & ChryPnt Ones Every Year As A Family!)
All I'm Saying Is That It Was VERY STRANGE & NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED AT A LN-CONCERT VENUE!
So Rich, I Hope We Are Still Cool...*Stares At Stellar Axe, It's Okay...You Can Stay Asleep Baby!* He'll Be Good!

Quote 0 0
MsCeeAngel
Damn weather kicked me off net! Ok. Fof... It's the truth! They did take peoples cells. They also took change and whatever people had in their pockets. And even what they had in their hands... cell phones included! My mom was in shock seeing this being it was her 1rst time at a major concert. We told the people that we would show them what we have but in no way were they to confiscant a thing or else be sued. I 4 one was gonna leave if they did that. And that's the truth. You know me... I don't lie. What happened 2 the cells and other things? I don't know. I did get 2 see the room where they put some things they take from people. Btw... some strange and stupid stuff 2! Lmao when I saw all the crap people try 2 take in. Hope ya understand. ~Angel   ~As 4 the kid.. Check your venue. And btw... it was 2007. Alot has probably changed since then! Our venue in Charlotte were @ssholes.
~MsCeeAngel~ XD
Quote 0 0