soxxfan1918 Show full post »
FIRSTOZZYFAN
MsCeeAngel wrote:

Damn weather kicked me off net! Ok. Fof... It's the truth! They did take peoples cells. They also took change and whatever people had in their pockets. And even what they had in their hands... cell phones included! My mom was in shock seeing this being it was her 1rst time at a major concert. We told the people that we would show them what we have but in no way were they to confiscant a thing or else be sued. I 4 one was gonna leave if they did that. And that's the truth. You know me... I don't lie. What happened 2 the cells and other things? I don't know. I did get 2 see the room where they put some things they take from people. Btw... some strange and stupid stuff 2! Lmao when I saw all the crap people try 2 take in. Hope ya understand. ~Angel   ~As 4 the kid.. Check your venue. And btw... it was 2007. Alot has probably changed since then! Our venue in Charlotte were @ssholes.
oh I`m sure its different in one venue to the next...but if they take something legal to own but not allowed in the venue they have to give it back to you. I would simply go back to my car with it or not go in...its a situation where some people would be allowed to take something in and another person could be denied...it all depends on the circumstances.
Something obviously happened but I cant see confiscating THOUSANDS of phones. Thats nuts....who would use a phone with all thier info on it to toss onstage or throw in a random act of fandom? Thats good thinkin...punish everyone just in case a lunatic does something stupid. They could throw a shoe like they do in some countries...whats next...little hospital socks for all the Ozzfolk? lolz

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

MsCeeAngel wrote:

Damn weather kicked me off net! Ok. Fof... It's the truth! They did take peoples cells. They also took change and whatever people had in their pockets. And even what they had in their hands... cell phones included! My mom was in shock seeing this being it was her 1rst time at a major concert. We told the people that we would show them what we have but in no way were they to confiscant a thing or else be sued. I 4 one was gonna leave if they did that. And that's the truth. You know me... I don't lie. What happened 2 the cells and other things? I don't know. I did get 2 see the room where they put some things they take from people. Btw... some strange and stupid stuff 2! Lmao when I saw all the crap people try 2 take in. Hope ya understand. ~Angel   ~As 4 the kid.. Check your venue. And btw... it was 2007. Alot has probably changed since then! Our venue in Charlotte were @ssholes.
oh I`m sure its different in one venue to the next...but if they take something legal to own but not allowed in the venue they have to give it back to you. I would simply go back to my car with it or not go in...its a situation where some people would be allowed to take something in and another person could be denied...it all depends on the circumstances.
Something obviously happened but I cant see confiscating THOUSANDS of phones. Thats nuts....who would use a phone with all thier info on it to toss onstage or throw in a random act of fandom? Thats good thinkin...punish everyone just in case a lunatic does something stupid. They could throw a shoe like they do in some countries...whats next...little hospital socks for all the Ozzfolk? lolz

There Wern't THOUSANDS...Probably A Few Hundred...BUT DEFINATLY NOT THOUSANDS, Then Again...WE WERE EARLY!
(But Just Missed Cthonic's Performance...I Snapped Them Signing w/A Disposable Kodak Though...lol.)
Yeah, Each Venues Rules Are Different From Each Other, Yet Their Sites Claim To Respect The Artists Wishes/Terms!
Like I Said A Few Months Back...Why Take Off & Dispose Of Small Plastic Caps When The Bottles Can Do More Harm?!?
Hell, Ghost Dogg (A Former Ozzfest Forum Member) Brought In 2 Or 3 GIANT Juggs Of Hawaian Punch...WTF, HOW???
I Met Up With Him At Charlotte & Mini-Me/Crazed Mini-Marine Was Suppossed To Tailgate w/Us B4 The Venue In The Lot,
But Decided To Stay-In w/The VD/Crab Infested Sanchez Tramps That He Picked-Up The Night B4...lol.
The Ozzy Creamed Him In The Pit The Day Of. We Almost Had A Bad Mosh Come Our Way But Me & My Homies Haulted It!
(Moshing Is Dumb & The Wall Of Death Even Dumber! But Crowd Surfing Can Be Alotta Fun On OR Near A Grassy Knoll!)

Quote 0 0