Iamfuckingcreepy
I have pictures in my signature too.  idk what's up with it
If you want to see how fucking creepy I am, go to youtube.com/ytlivedd

I don't have any real friends, so I talk to this gnome ):
Hi! you all might know me as livedd. I spend 24/7 on the computer. I never shower
Quote 0 0
Iamfuckingcreepy
nvm it's working now
If you want to see how fucking creepy I am, go to youtube.com/ytlivedd

I don't have any real friends, so I talk to this gnome ):
Hi! you all might know me as livedd. I spend 24/7 on the computer. I never shower
Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
WOW. and people say my posts are as nutty as a fruitcake? 
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
you should post the link to that video
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
ahh t

he kola is a slash fan haha ya know whats i mean kola?  let the trekkie freak flags fly now.  hahaha.
Quote 0 0
Kola_Knut
paozzygrrll56 wrote:

ahh t

he kola is a slash fan haha ya know whats i mean kola?  let the trekkie freak flags fly now.  hahaha.

thats TREKKER! only posers call US trekkies! but youre not a poser. so i will let you go with a warning.
RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Cant get mine to work WTF :-\
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
No rly, It wont let me save my sig photo WTF!!!
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
oh my bad lol your right we are trekkers, hard core, ive met every cast member but picard(patrick stewart he kept canceling the cons i went to) every one was soo cool. the cons i went to were VULKONS in Orlando FL. back then most of the autos were free or at tha most 20d, god i long for those days again.  i will never go to creations they are ripoffs.
back on topic now, the reason some sigs and avatars dont work is the files might be over tha limit. try a thumbnail size option from your source.
Quote 0 0
clozzy
shrink pic fifty percent and save. oh and both sgeewhun and battlestar are farr betta.
::sinister::sinister
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
oh i love BSG and STARGATE and any other sci-fi. hope ya have luck getting your siggy and avatar up.
Quote 0 0
clozzy
postz
Quote 0 0