im4evaozzyfan
Okay I'm sooo excited.  Got 5 more days before i hop on a plane from Providence, RI and fly down to Jacksonville, FL to see OZZY.    I've never done something like this before blow some serious cash for one night but hey it's the ozzman right.. Since i've come to the realization that there isn't going to be an ozzfest this year i've decided that i would have spent the same if not more so why the hell not righ.... will post after the show to let everyone know how ozzy still rocks!!!!!!!
ROCK FUCKIN ON
Quote 0 0
Jayman
im4evaozzyfan wrote:

Okay I'm sooo excited.  Got 5 more days before i hop on a plane from Providence, RI and fly down to Jacksonville, FL to see OZZY.    I've never done something like this before blow some serious cash for one night but hey it's the ozzman right.. Since i've come to the realization that there isn't going to be an ozzfest this year i've decided that i would have spent the same if not more so why the hell not righ.... will post after the show to let everyone know how ozzy still rocks!!!!!!!

Enjoy the show!  I'm sure it'll be worth it. 
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Awesome - have a cool time. GO hard
Quote 0 0
minime
have a great time ..be safe

I seen the San Jose show and it was fukin awesome..

post a review when you get back
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Have a great trip. Let us know how it went when you get back!
Quote 0 0
im4evaozzyfan
Thanks for the well wishes I'm definatly sure i will have a great time it's ozzy after all
I will post when i return from florida
ROCK FUCKIN ON
Quote 0 0