LOKISrevenge
Tue 07/12 Children of Bodom with special guests Devin Townsend, Obscura, Septicflesh 7:00pm All Ages
Formed in 1993 in Espoo, Finland, CHILDREN OF BODOM has built a rock solid reputation as a one of the best pure metal bands in the world. The band's name is derived from the infamous Lake Bodom murders, which took place in Finland in 1960. Originally named Inearthed (with a series of demos to their name), COB can be as downright brutal as any metal band when the situation demands. But what places this band at the pinnacle of the pack is the way it can suddenly dish up huge swathes of melody and instantly memorable choruses with an unmatched degree of musicianship that has seen vocalist / guitarist Alexi ?Wildchild? Laiho and his cohorts grace the covers of musician magazines around the globe.

Tue 08/16 An Evening with Amon Amarth 8:00pm All Ages
"We've never called ourselves Viking metal and like most musicians, we just don't like to put labels on ourselves. In our mind, it's very much associated with bands that come out of Norway who are playing a very black metal oriented music and that's not what we play. Sure, we have the same inspirations when it comes to the lyrical themes but musically we're a completely different kind of metal so it's tricky. To somebody who's never heard us but has maybe heard Enslaved or Borknagar or Einherjer, they will expect something very different than what we do." - Johan Hegg | It was nearly two decades ago when an unlikely collective from Tumba, Sweden affectionately known as Scum reared its callow head upon an unsuspecting underground. Initially a death/grind group made of jagged riffs, dark atmospheres, untethered vitriol and copious amounts of mead, Scum prowled the burgeoning Stockholm metal scene unnoticed before enlisting vocalist Johan Hegg to their ranks in 1992. Little did the young warriors know that Hegg's imposing stature, Thor-like growl and treasure-trove of Viking-related lyrical themes would inevitably help shape the very core of their sound.
Sat 09/24 Enslaved with special guests Ghost, Alcest 7:00pm All Ages
Never faltering, Norway's iconic ENSLAVED continue to exist as one of the most dependable components in extreme metal's indestructible backbone. Possessing the reputation as one of the most riveting live acts in metal, they once again offer us talent of the highest caliber with eight new songs, rightly doing justice to their signature extreme/black/Viking/progressive metal sound. Vertebrae is a bold declaration of ENSLAVED's tenacity and displays all the vital characteristics of their musical genre (referred to by music scribe Brandon Stosuy as "a psychedelic, almost Floydian form of post-black metal", thus easily meeting the incredibly high level of expectation thrust upon these respected, subterranean veterans. Decibel Magazine avidly praises Vertebrae as "another 'Album of the Year' contender from Norway's best band." Revolver Magazine asserts: "True to their Viking roots, black-metal warriors ENSLAVED rape and pillage like Orcs gone wild, but they do it with such intelligence and grace that you'll barely realize how you've been savaged until long after the smoke clears."

Mon 10/31 Opeth with special guests Katatonia 7:30pm All Ages
Formed in 1990 in Stockholm/Sweden by (former vocalist) David Isberg. Recorded 3 albums (Orchid, Morningrise, My arms your hearse) for Candlelight records between 1994 and 1997. Signed to Peaceville records and released "Still life" in 1999. Switched to Music for nations records and recorded a trio of albums in Blackwater park (grammy nominated), Deliverance (grammy & P3 awards winner) and Damnation (grammy nominated). The band has toured relentlessly since around the year 2000. Covering most parts of the world including some for metal music, more exclusive locations such as India and Dubai.

SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY each one just 2 blocks from my house......should get some AWESOME  pics
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
Short walk to a gig is the best man!Sounds like another killer time in that pit!!
We used to stay/live at a club/second floor back in the day.Fucking crazy as shit 24-7 is the only way man!

Horns high! 

Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

Short walk to a gig is the best man!Sounds like another killer time in that pit!!
We used to stay/live at a club/second floor back in the day.Fucking crazy as shit 24-7 is the only way man!

Horns high! 
24/7 would be sweet  I got 6 shows in the next 3 months.The four posted being the ones in da hood
The greatest thing bout livin close is ya got all night (if it takes that)to geat great pics ...plus my buddy lives bout 150 yards from the  venue we keep things we want signed at his house then run down real quick after the show and grab the stuff and a beer or two
Quote 0 0
Wizard_of_Ozz
Children of Bodom is this week in LA. Should be kick ass
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
Wizard_of_Ozz wrote:

Children of Bodom is this week in LA. Should be kick ass
I'm sure it will be. It's funny....they'll be my 1st show of the summer.And they were my last show of last summer actually last Oct but it was an outdoor show so counts as summer to me lololololol \m/(><\m/ It was the BEZERKUS tour with BLS  and CLUTCH.GREAT SHOW!!!!
This tour is gonna be EPIC really love every band on the bill!!!!
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
  Actually a bar stool someone thru out....thought it would be a cool decoration though!!!!!
Quote 0 0
LOKISrevenge
LOKISrevenge wrote:

Actually a bar stool someone thru out....thought it would be a cool decoration though!!!!!
or some sort of stool cause its kinda small for a bar stool.....unless perhaps your a  gnome
Quote 0 0
kissfan77
LOKISrevenge wrote:

cool i got that.... now i don't have to look on ebay no mores..cant wait for the pics of ritual
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
I have a puzzle of the Destroyer cover...
Too bad im missing a piece. 
Quote 0 0