Grandmaster_Disaster
I got stopped the otherday walking out of an alley by my apartment. Police asked me for id so I obliged and I was like what's this about really I walk this way everyday. The officer told me alleyways are used to keep your face out of the streets also the cameras they have posted. After that comment he added, seeing as you're white and there is a limited amount of caucasians in the area, he figured he' check me out. At that point I laughed, but said that's fair and went about my business, seriously brightened my day lol

Because in America your misfortune is HILARIOUS!!!! XD
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
Grandmaster_Disaster wrote:

I got stopped the otherday walking out of an alley by my apartment. Police asked me for id so I obliged and I was like what's this about really I walk this way everyday. The officer told me alleyways are used to keep your face out of the streets also the cameras they have posted. After that comment he added, seeing as you're white and there is a limited amount of caucasians in the area, he figured he' check me out. At that point I laughed, but said that's fair and went about my business, seriously brightened my day lol
All people are required to identify themselves.
Alleys are where all the seedy, shady, dealings happen.......everyone needs to be checked out a few times each day.
That should let the people be served a fresh, up in your grill reminder that the government is running the show.
NOT YOU.
Now go ahead,...pay those taxes and keep the whirlwind of our self induced oppression going.
And stay outta the alley....only hookers and crackheads hang out there,...everyone knows that.
You shoulda just stayed home.....

Quote 0 0