btbam
Hey, does anyone at the chicago show know if the guy who smacked his head on the ground in the mosh pit is doing ok? He was bleeding a lot from the back of his head. He was not moving but he was breathing. He opened his eyes occasionally. It was really scary that it happened.
Quote 0 0
f_darkbladeus
btbam wrote:

Hey, does anyone at the chicago show know if the guy who smacked his head on the ground in the mosh pit is doing ok? He was bleeding a lot from the back of his head. He was not moving but he was breathing. He opened his eyes occasionally. It was really scary that it happened.

Wow, prayers with the guy. On our way out of San Bernadino, we saw a motorcycle (the kind that's like a racing bike) completely creamed on the 215. You just knew the guy didn't survive looking at the pieces left of his bike. I was sad thinking it was a fan. But at least whomever it was may have gotten to see all the bands before going, you know?
---
I'll believe it the day Ozzy sings a real love song. ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
YoMamma
I was the guy who told security to get their asses over to the bleeding guy. Everyone else was just staring at him like a moron, so I rushed over to the closest security and within 2 minutes they had 10 security, cops, and medics looking out for this guy.

I'm sure he's okay. I saw that he was talking to his friend and to the medic a little later as they started to lift him onto the gurney. He was bleeding mainly from his nose, but as you mentioned the scary part was right after he fell because he was out cold for a couple minutes there.
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
man that sucks.... then again Ozzfest can be a battle field especially being inthe heat all day....oh well,  Welcome To Ozzfest. 
Quote 0 0
thrashermom
The guy on the ground was right next to us. He didnt fall and hit his head. Somebody punched him in the mouth and split it open really bad. They took off and he fell and hit his head and was out cold. The blood is from his mouth. it was just running down the side of his face and pooling on the ground. They did manage to get him to come to and then got him on a backboard.
I hope he's ok...
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
we saw more than a few people get nailed by flying objects.  right at the beginning of Black Label Society an empty Southern Comfort flask got one woman right in front of us in the forehead, it bounced off her and hit the woman in front of her right in the back of the head.  the first woman was bleeding pretty good so her friends got her out of there immediately and grabbed the flask as evidence.  the second woman got mad that everyone was more concerned about the bleeding woman than her and fought with the guy who picked up the flask.  then she started in on us about, 'well, I got hit too!" 
but not hard enough to make her bleed or  miss the band and get medical help.  or to make her shut up and pay attention to the band.  she yakked the whole time they played.  after a while I felt like whacking her in the head with something.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
wow hope that guy is allright. makes me want to be real alert in the pit. ill prob get up against the barricade tho. like the support there. some peeps can be so stupid. the guy did not deserve that grow up people, be safe.
Quote 0 0