RobinMiller
My friend and I are 16/17 and have pretty good seats in the orchestra section in Devore. And my older brother is going to be in lawn seating with a friend. Is it safe for chicks to be alone in orchestra? Is it seating or standing? Is it where the mosh will be? We've never been to a massive metal festival like this before, so we are clueless to the safety issues. Thanks. (p.s We aren't like huge biker chicks or anything)
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
RobinMiller wrote:

My friend and I are 16/17 and have pretty good seats in the orchestra section in Devore. And my older brother is going to be in lawn seating with a friend. Is it safe for chicks to be alone in orchestra? Is it seating or standing? Is it where the mosh will be? We've never been to a massive metal festival like this before, so we are clueless to the safety issues. Thanks. (p.s We aren't like huge biker chicks or anything)
you got a myspace?
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
lolz myspacez,,,, i thought youtubez
Quote 0 0
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n
Catzzz wrote:

lolz myspacez,,,, i thought youtubez
o....right
Quote 0 0
clozzy
0v3Rt3hM0unTa1n wrote:

RobinMiller wrote:

you got a myspace?

y00z gotz sum lubz .. KY .. crisco .. land-0-lake .. country crock .. country church .. it reurned ya' know! 
::sinister::sinister
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
m/(-.-)m/ w00t (.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)_(.)
::sinister::sinister
Quote 0 0