pack1pres
Every Ozzfest I book a nice COACH BUS to ride us all to Ozzfest in style.  I do it for a good price and a safe ride.  I just ask you be willing to f@#king party hard and not be offended by a bunch of loud, drunk, stoned metalheads. OH YEAH its OZZFEST who else goes HAHAHA!  We leave from Appleton WI early enough to not miss any of the show.  I provide cold ones for those of age and again the price is SUPER FAIR!!!  Call me @(707-0952 for a spot or details.  WE DON'T NEED ANY DRUNK DRIVING DEATHS TAKE A SAFE RIDE!!
GO PACK ONE! http://www.soundclick.com/headstone
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
Just got a few details... $50 per person includes some FREE beverages.  Meeting for Bus in Appleton @ 8:30am on 8/17.  Get your ticket then call me @ (707-0952 to book a spot on the bus and arrange payment details. This is always a good time.. COOL COACH BUS, cold beer, cool music and movie shown during ride. One year when Rob Zombie was playing we had an "early release" of "The Devils Rejects" to watch on the way home. Lots of fun and not trying to make money just have a good time!
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
We got the 56 passenger coach and it is less than 1/2 full as of now
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
Wow I am a computer tard. I was waiting to see replys come up to my post when I did not even know I had been sent messages from people looking for details.  Just to let every one know we will betaking HWY 41 south from Appleton, so 1 or 2 stops on the way might happen & we could have a couple of jump on points.  Again this is a great bus trip to join in on and a GREAT deal at only $50 for A/C, reclining seats, a bathroom and FREE COLD BEER!  JUST CALL ME (707-0952 my name is SHANE.
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Man, everybody got chicken, that's what happened. Hey, we can't even get into like, a second-rate hotel, I mean, a second-rate motel you dig? They think we're gonna cut their throat or somethin'. They're scared, man.
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
3+ hours is still a long drive to a hotel before the show and then the next morning
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Dude I'm envious..sounds like a great offer to me.....all the best for your party bus...
Quote 0 0
MattSabbath13
Yeah that sounds awesome!  I'm about a 45 minute drive from the Pittsburgh show but if I was near Wisconsin I' be on that bus!  I hope it works out for ya bro.  Post up and let us know how is goes after the show.
See you in the darkness wanker!
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
Yeah the bus will be cool, I will have stories!!!!
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
I'm picking out a Thermos for you. Not an ordinary Thermos for you. But the extra best Thermos that you can buy, with vinyl and stripes and a cup built right in.
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
Mantooth wrote:

I'm picking out a Thermos for you. Not an ordinary Thermos for you. But the extra best Thermos that you can buy, with vinyl and stripes and a cup built right in.

Stay away from these cans somebody really hates these cans!
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
You could put soup in it...my mum makes great soup
Quote 0 0
pack1pres
Still have a few seats left and some free tickets to toss in if you take the bus
Quote 0 0