sitractsus
AS A BAND MANAGER & I WAS TAUGHT 5 MAIN RULES. 1, ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOUR ARTIST. 2, BE TRUE TO YOUR MAIN FANBASE. 3. STAY A SECRET, UNTIL IT'S TIME NOT TO BE A SECRET ANYMORE. 4. NOBODY CAN STOP PROGRESS NO MATTER IF ITS GOOD OR BAD. 5, IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO FIX IT. BUT THESE RULES DON'T APPLY WHEN YOU SKIP FLORIDA, TEXAS & WHERE THE TOUR FIRST BEGAN. I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS THINKING, SO IF THIS IS THE TOUR DATES & IT'S FINALIZED ALOT OF FANS ARE GOING TO BE PISTOFF & INSTEAD OF BUYING THE TICKETS TO OTHER SHOWS, AND/OR BUYING MUSIC - INSTEAD OF RIPPING A CD FROM SOMEONE BOUGHT. PLEASE ADD ---------FLORIDA - TEXAS - & YOUR BREAD & BUTTER STATES - Sitractsus
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
there needs to be a texas date.
Quote 0 0
Catzzz
lolz
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
millions of fans were let down.
Quote 0 0
zfw
sitractsus wrote:

AS A BAND MANAGER & I WAS TAUGHT 5 MAIN RULES. 1, ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOUR ARTIST. 2, BE TRUE TO YOUR MAIN FANBASE. 3. STAY A SECRET, UNTIL IT'S TIME NOT TO BE A SECRET ANYMORE. 4. NOBODY CAN STOP PROGRESS NO MATTER IF ITS GOOD OR BAD. 5, IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO FIX IT. BUT THESE RULES DON'T APPLY WHEN YOU SKIP FLORIDA, TEXAS & WHERE THE TOUR FIRST BEGAN. I AM NOT ALONE IN THIS THINKING, SO IF THIS IS THE TOUR DATES & IT'S FINALIZED ALOT OF FANS ARE GOING TO BE PISTOFF & INSTEAD OF BUYING THE TICKETS TO OTHER SHOWS, AND/OR BUYING MUSIC - INSTEAD OF RIPPING A CD FROM SOMEONE BOUGHT. PLEASE ADD ---------FLORIDA - TEXAS - & YOUR BREAD & BUTTER STATES - Sitractsus

bread and butter states? hardly.....
Quote 0 0
zfw
puffpuffpass wrote:

they already had theirs....sorry. you get to travel this time...
Quote 0 0
highrise
zfw wrote:

puffpuffpass wrote:

they already had theirs....sorry. you get to travel this time...
Never try, you either do it or don't waste your time.
Quote 0 0
puffpuffpass
*throws temper tantrum*
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
sitractsus wrote:

Sure would save me a bunch of shit if they came to Fl.!
Hell, i was at the WPB Ozzy gets the key to the city thing thinking that would be OUR key to Ozzfest!!
Oh hell,no shock here right?

Quote 0 0
zfw
Quote 0 0
DreadLord344
sitractsus wrote:

Bread and butter states my ass.  I do believe the B&B states are CT, NJ, PA, MA, and Illinois (with a show in Cali specifically for Motley Crue), otherwise they would have dates elsewhere.  These are the states that have the highest ticket sales (and Cali) and this year they will be even higher because they are the only states having Ozzfest.  Aside from Pantera and Morbid Angel, TX and FL are barely metal at all.

puffpuffpass wrote:

No, there doesn't.  You can drive/fly/bus this year like everyone had to in 2008.  Texas can go fuck themselves.
I hate, therefore, I am.
Quote 0 0
MJ_80
I'm going to join in on this. There needs to be a Toronto date. Get over it people, there's always next year or travel.
Quote 0 0
zfw
MIDDLE_FINGER wrote:

sitractsus wrote:

Sure would save me a bunch of shit if they came to Fl.!
Hell, i was at the WPB Ozzy gets the key to the city thing thinking that would be OUR key to Ozzfest!!
Oh hell,no shock here right?

evidently kissing ass got WPB nowhere....
Quote 0 0