Crazy_eyes
All right everybody.  This is for ya'll to make everybody laugh at ya'll for a little while and spill your confessions.  I'll go after I make sure people don't just sit here and laugh at my confession.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
And I took photos while he did it
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Gnomez wrote:

And about 30 people took photos/video of me fuckin' your girlfriend.
Quote 0 0
Gnomez
Crazy_eyes wrote:

Gnomez wrote:

And about 30 people took photos/video of me fuckin' your girlfriend.

That's coz I was selling tickets to the show silly!
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Because somebody FINALLY posted a real confession, even though it wasn't really something to laugh at him.  I'm gonna let ya'll go ahead and laugh at me for a second.  I was bar hopping and walked into a strip club (there were a bunch of guys and a stage).  Suddenly music started playing and a woman came out.  Bein' drunk as fuck, I didn't notice until about 4 minutes into the show, that the woman was actually a MAN.  Once I started to run out but vomited before I made it out of the club.  I KNOW it wasn't the booze that made me hurl because I' been drinkin' beer.
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
( Gets out heroin "works" )
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
NFD wrote:

Crazy_eyes wrote:

Because somebody FINALLY posted a real confession, even though it wasn't really something to laugh at him.  I'm gonna let ya'll go ahead and laugh at me for a second.  I was bar hopping and walked into a strip club (there were a bunch of guys and a stage).  Suddenly music started playing and a woman came out.  Bein' drunk as fuck, I didn't notice until about 4 minutes into the show, that the woman was actually a MAN.  Once I started to run out but vomited before I made it out of the club.  I KNOW it wasn't the booze that made me hurl because I' been drinkin' beer.

With enough beer anyone can hurl
Admit it, you thought he was hoooot 

Obviously, you have never seen me drink beer.
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
Ok so there I am, gettin sukd off by this chik, so next thing u know she's lickin mah ballz, slowly but surely she's workin her way down to mah TAINT, so n the moment of xtasy I throw my legs bhind my head and this chik buriez her face nose deep n mah lil brown ring...I went along with it but couldn't stop thinkin about how gross the fecal mattered forest she wuz lickin wuz...
Quote 0 0
chilidog1980
stevenstrong wrote:

Ok so there I am, gettin sukd off by this chik, so next thing u know she's lickin mah ballz, slowly but surely she's workin her way down to mah TAINT, so n the moment of xtasy I throw my legs bhind my head and this chik buriez her face nose deep n mah lil brown ring...I went along with it but couldn't stop thinkin about how gross the fecal mattered forest she wuz lickin wuz...

Wow, that's quite gross. :-\
Quote 0 0
Crazy_eyes
Rimjobs are disgusting.
Quote 0 0
stevenstrong
"This guy I know" fucked a chic with ah beard before...
Quote 0 0