stevenstrong
im not one of those conspiracy freakz like mel gibson in that one movie, but as i wuz contemplating the LATEST oil spill off the gulf i couldnt help but think this has got to be a conspiracy for the simple fact that this happenz once or twice a year at least. all those helpless animalz and people that depend on those waterz to make a living...wtf? i also believe the government is responsible for h.i.v.
???????????
pleaze dont send mercenaryz to kill meh n mah sleep prezidentay
Quote 0 0
Tiger479
Well BP does stand for BRITISH petroleum
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Tiger479 wrote:

Well BP does stand for BRITISH petroleum

As In Jelly...Like KY Brand? GOOD NEWS GNOMEZ, WE GOTZ LUBE...IT'S BACK ON!!!

Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
i have never used BP gas, and never planned on using it, especially now after all this bullshit.  i hope the company goes bankrupt from people boycotting it.  which i feel kinda bad about saying that cause of all the INNOCENT people that work for BP that had nothing to do with the accident, but none the less....FUCK BP!!!
Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Yeah...PHUK B.O. (Wait...Whut???)  ??? :-[ ???

Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
ZaktarZodiac wrote:

LOL

you down with O.P.P.!!??

Quote 0 0
ZaktarZodiac
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

ZaktarZodiac wrote:

LOL

you down with O.P.P.!!??

Yeah You Know Me...

You Down With L.S.D. OR P.C.P. OR O.C.D!!??

Quote 0 0
Tiger479
I dont know if I have O.C.D. or Im just a picky person 
Quote 0 0
AlpineValleyGirl
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

i have never used BP gas, and never planned on using it, especially now after all this bullshit.  i hope the company goes bankrupt from people boycotting it.  which i feel kinda bad about saying that cause of all the INNOCENT people that work for BP that had nothing to do with the accident, but none the less....FUCK BP!!!

I started boycotting BP a couple years ago when they got in trouble for dumping ammonia into Lake Michigan.  one of our local BP's recently went out of business, don't know if it was related to the whole kerfuffel.
Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Quote 0 0