byebye Show full post »
Ascetic_Priest
Quote:

DeathXX said:
Quote:

Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote:

LordSimen said: I like to beable to edit my post if I spell something correctly or word something strangely, is it possible to add an edit option?

Agreed!
They won't because everything you type can be held against you in a court of law, like when the mod posted my private messages.

They could still keep records of the stuff we post, I don't care about that...I certainly do not plan to look at, let alone post, ANYTHING illegal.
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Quote:

Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote:

DeathXX said:
Quote:

Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote:

LordSimen said: I like to beable to edit my post if I spell something correctly or word something strangely, is it possible to add an edit option?

Agreed!
They won't because everything you type can be held against you in a court of law, like when the mod posted my private messages.

They could still keep records of the stuff we post, I don't care about that...I certainly do not plan to look at, let alone post, ANYTHING illegal.
Im gonna find you and beat you to death::laugh
Quote 0 0
Ascetic_Priest
Quote:

DeathXX said:
Quote:

Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote:

DeathXX said:
Quote:

Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote:

Agreed!

LOL, hey man, Ever watch To Catch a Preditor? ::animatedlaugh
Quote 0 0
Unregistered
Quote:

Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote:

DeathXX said:
Quote:

Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote:

DeathXX said:
Quote:

Ascetic_Priest said:
Quote:

Agreed!

LOL, hey man, Ever watch To Catch a Preditor? ::animatedlaugh
good point.::laugh
Quote 0 0
metalfuckinhead
Quote:

Evil_Rabbit said: 1. edit button
2. search feature
3. better quoting (your message looks fucked up sometimes after quoting someone)
4. a thread subscription option and/or the ability to view all of the post you and other users have made.
MetalFUCKINHead
Quote 0 0
metalfuckinhead
Quote:

2. search feature
3. better quoting (your message looks fucked up sometimes after quoting someone)
4. a thread subscription option and/or the ability to view all of the post you and other users have made.
MetalFUCKINHead
Quote 0 0
metalfuckinhead
Quote:

2. search feature
MetalFUCKINHead
Quote 0 0
your_worst_nightmare
listen to lordsemen
melodeath metal>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ozzy lovers
Quote 0 0