ozzrokk
I have a feeling one of you aint getting ozzy at ozzfest
he don't do back to back
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
Jayman
ozzrokk wrote:

I have a feeling one of you aint getting ozzy at ozzfest
he don't do back to back


Good point.  I was on the fence about which show to do.  You just helped make my decision.  CT it is.  And MA too
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
ozzrokk wrote:

I have a feeling one of you aint getting ozzy at ozzfest
he don't do back to back
He will be at both NJ and CT as well as ALL the other scheduled dates....according to the musicians he will be performing with,...read thier blogs and touring info,..they state they will be appearing at the 6 dates,...that would be kinda odd if they were just sitting there playing without Ozzy,....doesnt seem too likely.But,..if you say so. I guess it could happen that way,,, stranger things have happened,....I still say there will be added dates in west Palm FLA and other cities.



Quote 0 0
paozzygrrll56
and i say hes def doin JERSEY peeps.  im tryin for vip may 22nd.
Quote 0 0
Jayman
FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

ozzrokk wrote:

I have a feeling one of you aint getting ozzy at ozzfest
he don't do back to back
He will be at both NJ and CT as well as ALL the other scheduled dates....according to the musicians he will be performing with,...read thier blogs and touring info,..they state they will be appearing at the 6 dates,...that would be kinda odd if they were just sitting there playing without Ozzy,....doesnt seem too likely.But,..if you say so. I guess it could happen that way,,, stranger things have happened,....I still say there will be added dates in west Palm FLA and other cities.


Ofcourse he's supposed to be on all dates, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't back out if he wasn't feeling up to it.  I was at the ozzfest that he had to back out of when rob halford had to step in for him.  There was also when they added a second new jersey date because the first one sold out so fast.  Ozzy backed out of the second date because he couldn't do two in a row.  I guess since there's only 6 dates he'll probably suck it up and do it regardless, but I'm just saying it's not totally unthinkable that he' back out on a date when he's done it in the past when he had to do back to back. 
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
I'm not trying to discourage anyone

just makeing an observation

more sarcasm than anything

but fact is ozzy does not like 2 in a row anymore
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Yep that's a known fact.  But I think he will suck it up no matter what being that it's only 6 dates.
Quote 0 0
ozzrokk
Being only six dates he sure as hell better
RIP Rigger Dan
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Jayman wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

ozzrokk wrote:

I have a feeling one of you aint getting ozzy at ozzfest
he don't do back to back
He will be at both NJ and CT as well as ALL the other scheduled dates....according to the musicians he will be performing with,...read thier blogs and touring info,..they state they will be appearing at the 6 dates,...that would be kinda odd if they were just sitting there playing without Ozzy,....doesnt seem too likely.But,..if you say so. I guess it could happen that way,,, stranger things have happened,....I still say there will be added dates in west Palm FLA and other cities.


Ofcourse he's supposed to be on all dates, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't back out if he wasn't feeling up to it.  I was at the ozzfest that he had to back out of when rob halford had to step in for him.  There was also when they added a second new jersey date because the first one sold out so fast.  Ozzy backed out of the second date because he couldn't do two in a row.  I guess since there's only 6 dates he'll probably suck it up and do it regardless, but I'm just saying it's not totally unthinkable that he' back out on a date when he's done it in the past when he had to do back to back.  


that holds some truth.  a long time ago for several years ozzfest used to do 2 days at the PNC bank arts center in holmdel, NJ back to back.  and 2003 just happened to be one of those years and i was there for the second day and ozzy didnt play cause he wasnt feeling good and they were giving people refunds as long as you left before 5:00 PM (before the main stage started).  but we stayed cause we wanted to see the rest of the main stage and korn picked up the slack by playing an extended set.

but i do agree that since ozzfest will only be 6 dates this year that ozzy will probably just suck it up.
Quote 0 0
Jayman
Skull And Crossbones wrote:

Jayman wrote:

FIRSTOZZYFAN wrote:

ozzrokk wrote:

I have a feeling one of you aint getting ozzy at ozzfest
he don't do back to back
He will be at both NJ and CT as well as ALL the other scheduled dates....according to the musicians he will be performing with,...read thier blogs and touring info,..they state they will be appearing at the 6 dates,...that would be kinda odd if they were just sitting there playing without Ozzy,....doesnt seem too likely.But,..if you say so. I guess it could happen that way,,, stranger things have happened,....I still say there will be added dates in west Palm FLA and other cities.


Ofcourse he's supposed to be on all dates, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't back out if he wasn't feeling up to it.  I was at the ozzfest that he had to back out of when rob halford had to step in for him.  There was also when they added a second new jersey date because the first one sold out so fast.  Ozzy backed out of the second date because he couldn't do two in a row.  I guess since there's only 6 dates he'll probably suck it up and do it regardless, but I'm just saying it's not totally unthinkable that he' back out on a date when he's done it in the past when he had to do back to back.  


that holds some truth.  a long time ago for several years ozzfest used to do 2 days at the PNC bank arts center in holmdel, NJ back to back.  and 2003 just happened to be one of those years and i was there for the second day and ozzy didnt play cause he wasnt feeling good and they were giving people refunds as long as you left before 5:00 PM (before the main stage started).  but we stayed cause we wanted to see the rest of the main stage and korn picked up the slack by playing an extended set.

but i do agree that since ozzfest will only be 6 dates this year that ozzy will probably just suck it up.


Wow I didn't know they were giving out refunds for that show.  Luckily I only went to the one the night before.  Sounded pretty good that night
Quote 0 0
MikeGimmelli
Jayman wrote:

Wow I didn't know they were giving out refunds for that show.  Luckily I only went to the one the night before.  Sounded pretty good that night


yeah, i was ok with missing ozzy.  im a bigger fan of korn, disturbed, and marilyn manson than ozzy.  dont get me wrong ozzy kicks ass but i was more than happy to stay.
Quote 0 0