okdude
moderator of this entire forum,

this is only fair to delete all of old posts and have a fresh start for everyone that is actually going to ozzfest this year...that way we can see who really posts more than anyone.
Quote 0 0
Mantooth
Don't move, don't talk out of time. Don't think, don't worry, everything's just fine. Just fine. Don't grab, don't clutch. Don't hope for too much. Don't breath, don't achieve. Don't grieve without leave.
Quote 0 0
FIRSTOZZYFAN
okdude wrote:

this is only fair to delete all of old posts and have a fresh start for everyone that is actually going to ozzfest this year...that way we can see who really posts more than anyone.
Some of us are more or less permanent OZZBOARD community residents,...we are here even when there isnt an OZZFEST,....and in between them as well. Would it not reflect more accurately to let the users see what date a particular member joined and how many posts they made??,,,, (which can be done by clicking on thier profiles??) It doesnt matter anyway,...some people who have thousands of posts werent able to have them transfered for one reason or another,...(and I could care less if they show or not,....because some were mine..) It`s only a number...if you really want to know what your old numbers were,..look up your old screen name and add the two numbers together...the showing number on the board,..and the old number. Then you can be proud to have so many damn NUMBERS,.......

[move]PRIDE THROUGH QUANTITY.........it`s an OZZBOARD  THING............FOF says; QUALITY POSTS > QUANTITY[/move]

Quote 0 0
minime
okdude wrote:

STFU....

I been a member of this board for over 3 yrs...if not longer..

I earned my right to have  over 2500 use less mindless,talk bout nothing threads........

thank you very much
have a nice day!
Quote 0 0
MIDDLE_FINGER
minime wrote:

okdude wrote:

STFU....

I earned my right to have  over 2500 use less mindless,talk bout nothing threads........

thank you very much
have a nice day!

Nice!

Quote 0 0
TheNotoriousJaz
minime wrote:

okdude wrote:

STFU....

thank you very much
have a nice day!

I feel the same fucking way. That's bullshit. I've been on here for years, and I post almost daily. I should be allowed to keep my post count.

"stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Quote 0 0